Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who keep asking about compatibility :

X.Y.? releases are all about optimizations
X.?.Z releases are all about compatibility

that's basically what Cemu team is planning for .
There's a few exceptions, like 1.5.3(?) when Smash 4 became playable.

EdwardElric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Yoshi's Woolly World [US], the game crashes after the controller screen. I have tried changing the controller from Wii U gamepad to the Pro Controller and still got the crash. Any help would be very much appreciated! :3
yoshi.PNG

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried and it didn't work. The game worked before perfectly, though.
So you booted the game with input disabled in Cemu settings, waited until the title screen was shown, (past the control screen) and *then* went from disabled-> Wii U Pro in input settings? (seemed similar to Smash where if a gamepad is detected when loading it won't go to the title screen)

Last edited by Darkemaste,

EdwardElric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you booted the game with input disabled in Cemu settings, waited until the title screen was shown, (past the control screen) and *then* went from disabled-> Wii U Pro in input settings? (seemed similar to Smash where if a gamepad is detected when loading it won't go to the title screen)
When the controls screen faded out I waited like one minute then it said "Cemu.exe has stopped working."

likea24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit early but.....
Happy One Year Anniversary of Cemu/Cafe to @Exzap and @Petergov ^_^. It's been a journey for you. You made one year of cemu and being consistent with the updates. To be honest to you, i never knew you'd come this far, because there's no emulator developer that didn't take long breaks and that is consistent. And yet you kept working and working. Skipping on any holiday. It makes you as a hard worker. What's amazing, is that cemu is a year old. And just look at the progress! It looks perfect already. Compared to dolphin, project64, and other emulators. It's weird because when you started emulating the wii u, the wii u was less a year old. Hows that possible? Kudos to you though. Cemu is still progressing, but i'll still supporting you. Keep up the great work.
Thanks @Exzap and @Petergov . Thank you for making a Wii U Emulator possible.
-From the Cemu Community :yay:

here are memories of the mario kart in cemu 1.0.2. to cemu 1.3.0. to cemu 1.6.0

Mario Kart Cemu 1.0.2

Mario Kart in Cemu 1.3.0

And finally Mario Kart in Cemu 1.6.0!

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Heres my first batch of official Cemu 1.6.1 [AMD Edition] videos, now in alphabetical order and with 9001% moar Amiibos[!]-

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker -

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze -

Mario Kart 8 -

New Super Mario Bros. U -

Shove Knight -

Splatoon -

Super Mario 3D World -

Super Smash Bros. U -

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD -

Yoshi's Wooly World -

All in all 1.6.1 seems to have given a decent performance boost across the board, with DKT:TF even maintaining a constant 60fps when recording which is just bananas! (I lose 8-10 fps on average when recording)
At this point all it's really missing is 2nd player/input support, same goes for Shovel Knight which also doesn't detect 2nd player/input.

Edit-
For fun, can anyone guess what my theme was in my MK8 video or where the course music used is from? :P

likea24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres my first batch of official Cemu 1.6.1 [AMD Edition] videos, now in alphabetical order and with 9001% moar Amiibos[!]-

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker -

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze -

Mario Kart 8 -

New Super Mario Bros. U -

Shove Knight -

Splatoon -

Super Mario 3D World -

Super Smash Bros. U -

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD -

Yoshi's Wooly World -

All in all 1.6.1 seems to have given a decent performance boost across the board, with DKT:TF even maintaining a constant 60fps when recording which is just bananas! (I lose 8-10 fps on average when recording)
At this point all it's really missing is 2nd player/input support, same goes for Shovel Knight which also doesn't detect 2nd player/input.

Edit-
For fun, can anyone guess what my theme was in my MK8 video or where the course music used is from? :P

mario kart 8 is on private :P

Reactions: Darkemaste

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
by the way how do the amibos work in cemu?
You click on this and load an Amiibo .bin file to read/load/scan them on Cemu-

l0ZlU28.png

Btw, if anyone is interested I've updated Loler's Super Mario Maker save (105 coursebot courses+all unlocks) with more amiibos and can now just be just be placed/extracted to the \emulatorsave folder. Available here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol