• Likes 284

likea24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You click on this and load an Amiibo .bin file to read/load/scan them on Cemu-

l0ZlU28.png

Btw, if anyone is interested I've updated Loler's Super Mario Maker save (105 coursebot courses+all unlocks) with more amiibos and can now just be just be placed/extracted to the \emulatorsave folder. Available here.
i've now download amiibos "mario" "link" "green yarn yoshi"
but is this even it?
Vlc media file (.bin)
Capture.PNG

Last edited by likea24,

reznoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing by the lack of sound that it still screams at you? Would be nice if you actually mentioned that...
I'll do it once you stop guessing correctly.
i've now download amiibos "mario" "link" "green yarn yoshi"
but is this even it?
Vlc media file (.bin)
Yes. It only shows up like that because VLC assigned itself that extension on your computer. It makes no difference to the file itself.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
This has to be fake, is running perfect and @60fps? one of the most (if not the most) desired wii u exclusives?

No, it's not fake. I've been able to run it that fast for a while even on my older R9 280X, but if you turn sound on there's a really loud squealing sound during all gameplay (not cutscenes) that deafens you in seconds, making the game largely unplayable.

Reactions: Alex S and yapel

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I see that nvidia cards have more FPS than AMD cards...
Anyway, I hope we get wiimote support soon...(including Real Wiimote/Dolphin Bar)
Eh, not necessarily outside of instances where one isn't rendering something at all (generally increased performance) or the other is rendering something incorrectly. (generally decreased performance) Best example would probably be MK8 with noticeably better performance for Nvidia users before the "acid sky" bug was fixed and how performance lowered for Nvidia users to match that of AMD owners after it was fixed. Or Smash in general for that matter.

At any rate only 3 out of 10 of my 1.6.1 videos so far weren't at full speed for the entirety of the recording anyway, and 2 of those suffer heavy performance loss with certain characters/objects (which can be noted) while generally being 50-60fps otherwise even while recording and the other with certain lighting.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Grandmas house crashes in windwaker hd due to the new gpu buffer cache. When i jumped back a version no crashes ;-; im trying to create a gameprofile to fix this.

Last edited by Alex S,

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
I get crashes with host based timer myself, but I've had issues with it in WWHD for a while anyway. Try cycle based timer. :P

This is on both. I just said what feature causes the crash. When the vertex cache was removed and overwrite vertex buffer died,it causes crashes in that part of the game

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, it's not fake. I've been able to run it that fast for a while even on my older R9 280X, but if you turn sound on there's a really loud squealing sound during all gameplay (not cutscenes) that deafens you in seconds, making the game largely unplayable.

Does it replicates the slowdowns that the wiiu has? cus once the sound is fixed this would be probably the first game that is better to play on cemu than on a real wiiu.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Does it replicates the slowdowns that the wiiu has? cus once the sound is fixed this would be probably the first game that is better to play on cemu than on a real wiiu.

Haven't played it long enough to tell. I can't stand playing without audio, and the screeching is unbearable.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Heres my first batch of official Cemu 1.6.1 [AMD Edition] videos, now in alphabetical order and with 9001% moar Amiibos[!]-

All in all 1.6.1 seems to have given a decent performance boost across the board, with DKT:TF even maintaining a constant 60fps when recording which is just bananas! (I lose 8-10 fps on average when recording)
At this point all it's really missing is 2nd player/input support, same goes for Shovel Knight which also doesn't detect 2nd player/input.

Edit-
For fun, can anyone guess what my theme was in my MK8 video or where the course music used is from? :P
Does CEMU still freeze dead after every single battle ends in smash?

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I´ve played smash and it freezes every time a battle ends, i play without sound, but, i´ve noticed that when it freezes and you activate the sound again, and wait like 5 seconds then it keeps playing, so to get better fps i deactivate again the sound, until you finish gain a battle and it freezes, so you have to do it all over again.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It doesn't freeze for me, but the lighting is excessively bright. I actually made 4 different videos of that match back-to-back and ended up choosing that one to upload.

Edit-
This guy had a REALLY bad Day XD
unknown.png

Donate to exzap to get this pirate plastic surgery!
UXfjzsM.png

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wii u was shit fight me
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) I never entered 4chan 2) I have good memories with my PS2 even though most of the games i had were scratched beyond being bootable
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Not gonna lie, about half of its game library was shovelware like its counterpart, the Wii.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and the other half were just 1st party games
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The Wii U was essentially an early Switch, before the Switch was a thing.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They already had the technology but the price to performance wasn't there
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and before third party companies were able to make games for the newest nintendo console
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Older systems I love some of the games but without filters and enhanced graphics they are difficult to enjoy
    +2
    Especially the PS1....
    That thing needs all the bandaids lol
    I think my favorite PS1 enhancement is sub pixel precision, helps get rid of some of those wobbly polygons lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, By default, the polygons are filtered with differing to simulate depth, which doesn't make them clearer.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Which GPU was hot in the ps1 era psi besides all of them
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There are ways to disable this by creating cheat codes, but this requires knowledge of the PS1 hardware.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss the old game shark books you could just go to Walmart and buy now it's instant ban or some punishefor using cheats
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I have physical copies of both Pokémon diamond and Pokémon black, gonna post them on my profile
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, the filters i hate the most are the bilinear ones
    @K3Nv2, when the PS1 was out I had the PS1 the N64 and on PC I had the Voodoo 2 and glide looked soooo nice at the time 🥰
    Biliniar filters are OK but brz is better I like SuperEagle but out of all of them xbrz is probably the most computationaly expensive
    Emulation is the way to go for so many reasons NES get rid of flicker by turning off the sprite per line limit. Cheats? Ken Batocera is your friend almost every console has cheats in it
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, most of the time the only cheats i use are bugfixes
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, thx, they came with my previous dsi
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, thx, they came with my previous dsi