• Likes 284

tuanming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CEMU 1.3.0 conclusion:

- It gave me higher average fps in general. I was able to achieved near max fps (20 fps) in Grand Prix mode; I can easily reach 19-20 fps in many instances in this new build, therefore the gameplay was much a smoother experience compared to 1.2.0

- I encountered a strange issue with Windows 7 64-bit edition. I've lost about 10 fps by default for an unknown reason. This happens with or without Hyper Threading turned on. However, I was able to resolve this issue by opening Google Chrome browser and let it idle the background. Disabling Hyper Threading in the motherboard BIOS and opened Google Chrome browser to let it idle in the background, this action trigger the emulator to use more CPU resources. In conclusion, Windows 7 64-bit version produced the highest fps recorded in Sweet Sweet Canyon solo time trial my testing with Mario Kart 8. I recorded up-to 44 fps driving through the tunnel.

I'd like to note that in Win 7 x64, the emulator used up more memory footprint 1.5GB of memory vs. 970MB in Windows 10 64-bit.

Aiscrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Bahax FZ When I try to overwrite your World, it crash! Hmm, seems that Mario Maker will crash when overwrite saves.
BTW. I was creating my own level though.
Remember to load it first and hit the save button, not new save.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to simulate the nintendo Mario maker Server or hack them for our cemu? That would be great if exzap finds a way to hack them for us
A level sharing thread or subreddit would be enough simulation to me.

Aiscrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh. Thanks. BTW. What am I going to do to your course that I downloaded? Can I change course000 to course001 or something? I don't want to modify Bahax's Moderate Level(BTW, I played it and it's not that hard though).
You can make extra copies of the level to avoid losing it, but the only way to save your own levels currently is by making them starting from a loaded one. Use the erasing rubber. :)

And I believe it only really loads course000 unless someone gives us a course001 extracted from Wii U.

Last edited by Aiscrim,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
You can make extra copies of the level to avoid losing it, but the only way to save your own levels currently is by making them starting from a loaded one. Use the erasing rubber. :)

And I believe it only really loads course000 unless someone gives us a course001 extracted from Wii U.
Oh thanks!
And I'm hoping for someone could upload his Mario Maker saves and contents with Full Costumes.
*sigh
Maybe in the Mid-Future. Your PC is the NEXT GEN CONSOLE(as if) which connects to the servers like Xbox Live, PSN, and Nintendo Network.

Aiscrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How are you even playing this in a very small screen?!?!
It's the power of love!
I've been trying to take the most of it. There's even that Autohotkey magnifier script that I modified. Wanna donate funds so I can buy a Nvidia GPU powered machine? XP

That reminds me I could probably do something if I had cemu source code...not real Intel support, but forcing a scale on that output. Moreover, cemu still misses command line input as far as I know. I might be able to add that. :P

Last edited by Aiscrim,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so, just an update for that whole Cheat engine thing, apparently at 0.5 on Mario Maker, while it derps up the sound hard, it makes the game look a near 60 fps
EDIT: gonna test more games see if that does anything lol

Mario Maker - 0.5 to 0.7 60+ fps, 0.7 has better sound but not much

Mario Kart 8 - 0.5 brings it to a 30-38 fps

Last edited by Growlith1223,

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so, just an update for that whole Cheat engine thing, apparently at 0.5 on Mario Maker, while it derps up the sound hard, it makes the game look a near 60 fps
EDIT: gonna test more games see if that does anything lol

Mario Maker - 0.5 to 0.7 60+ fps, 0.7 has better sound but not much

Mario Kart 8 - 0.5 brings it to a 30-38 fps
How to increase FPS with Cheat engine again?

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Click on the little computer icon in the top left, select Cemu.exe, in the middle right section of the window should be a checkbox that says "enable Speedhack" just click that and change the things!
Thanks alot! Was looking for a tutorial all over YT...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Open CEMU, open cheat engine, select CEMU, check "Enable Speedhack", type 0.5 and hit apply.
I just tested and that doesn't really do anything except increasing the FPS number and messing up the sound. It's the same speed after all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo