I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi everyone,

I've started using CEMU for play some Wii U games on PC but where i can find precompiled shaderCaches for Cemu 1.25.0+?

Because i've tried with one built with Cemu 1.9.1 but it didn't work (error message of incompatible with latest Cemu).

Or at least how i can build a new shaderCache for my games?

I'm trying to play SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD [US v1]

EDIT: My PC specs: Win 10 x64, Intel i7-5500, Intel HD Graphics 5500, 8GB RAM

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello guys, sry if this question already has been posted, in this case a simple link to a thread or page where its answered would be awesome.

I'm trying like the whole day to get generic (original) Wiimote Motion Plus with Nunchuck or Wii U Pro Controller to work with Cemu, what seems to work really fine for everyone out there on the web except me, like shown in youtube videos, tutorials and so on.

I'm stuck at the step after adding the controllers through generic Windows 10/11 Devices and Printers as a bluetooth device (whats the the usual advice I read on many sites), after simply pushing the red button at the back of the controllers during pairing procedure. Then the four blue lights of both conrollers start flashing and wont stop until pushing on/off button and the devices are shown correctly at the devices and printers page (from here on I continue with flashing lights, pushing on/off just for testing in other scenario).

When starting the input configuration of cemu I use DirectInput as API (of course Wiimote API and Controller for the Wiimote, but except this everything else remains the same), the controller can be chosen as controller from the dropdown list (with a slightly different name than in windows devices and printers) but no input on the buttons of the controller are recognized, allthough the blue lights keep flashing all together all the time.

Its exactly same behaviour for Wiimote and Wii U Pro Controller.

Do I need WiinUSoft or some other addition software? Why is it working on all Guides and Youtube tutorials out of the box without anything else? I tested on two different machines, one notebook brand new Windows 11, one i7 3770K Windows 10.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
lol it's now open source, meaning that you can see the code of Cemu and, if you're interested and you have the skills for coding, you can improve the Cemu emulator further.
lmao I know what open-source is.
I meant it that way cuz despite being open-source, some programs still have closed-source parts of their cores.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone who's versed in CEMU help me out?

I have a HDD full of WiiU games I'm pretty sure. Plugging it into the PC doesn't show the drive which leads me to believe that it's formatted specifically for the WiiU itself.

I have WiiU USB Helper installed on my laptop with the titlekeys website of my choice being used, but I'm not sure how to see the games on the USB HDD through USB download helper... Is it possible to do this? I'm pretty sure the last time I used the software, which was years ago, I was able to download and install directly to this drive.

I'm only looking to see what is on the HDD, and possibly extract some games to use with CEMU since I don't really want to download them all again.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone who's versed in CEMU help me out?

I have a HDD full of WiiU games I'm pretty sure. Plugging it into the PC doesn't show the drive which leads me to believe that it's formatted specifically for the WiiU itself.

I have WiiU USB Helper installed on my laptop with the titlekeys website of my choice being used, but I'm not sure how to see the games on the USB HDD through USB download helper... Is it possible to do this? I'm pretty sure the last time I used the software, which was years ago, I was able to download and install directly to this drive.

I'm only looking to see what is on the HDD, and possibly extract some games to use with CEMU since I don't really want to download them all again.

Any help appreciated, thanks!
Windows can't read the wii u filesystem. That's pretty normal. Download dumpsterU and dump the games from your hdd. After the dumping process, you can play the dumped content via cemu.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, thanks for that, I'll give it a try shortly!

I have another question now... I'm trying to play Yoshi's Woolley World on CEMU, but it says I don't have the correct disc title keys. I've of course Googled and found keys and added all keys I could find to the Keys.txt file in the CEMU Directory, but it still doesn't want to work.

It's a WUX file which I've read means it's encrypted, that's why you need the Disc Key right? I don't want to bother finding and downloading a WUD file to use, so a solution to this would be more ideal as my internet sucks...

USB Download helper doesn't seem to help either as the download just never starts for some reason despite being able to find all games and put them in the queue so. I'm a bit lost.

Any help appreciated! Cheers

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
.wux is a compressed .wud image. But that's not the format we want. I mean, you can use it yes. But it requires the game key. You can extract the disc. Do you have the Yoshi game installed to your hdd?
I'll have to have a look on it now using the DumpsterU software you mentioned, if I do, where do I go from there?

Just opened the software and it asks me for OTC.bin and seeprom.bin, how do I obtain these files from my WiiU? I Think it's from NAND dumper, but I've only got a 128GB SD card which I'm not sure will work with the WiiU

Okay, Dumped the OTC and seeprom, and can see all games on the HDD! There are 24, and Wolley World is one of them. If I extract the game to my Laptop's Internal SSD, will it be playable on CEMU? Or will I have to convert etc?

Answered myself again. Once the game was dumped from the HDD, yo can choose to 'Install' it through the META.xml that gets dumped in the folder it is dumped to. Cheers anyways!

When my Y splitter comes for the HDD I'm using, which ports do I use on the Wii U? The Back 2? I know the original Wii you used to have to use the port closest to the edge, but I don't remember if it's the same on the U. Cheers!

Last edited by MikeyTaylorGaming,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How do I apply mods?
In particular I wanna apply this to Mario Kart 8 on my Steam Deck:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/mario-k...4-additional-courses-to-the-base-game.582921/

I copied over everything from the mod's content directory to that of the game (which is Loadiine/Cemu format and worked before).
However I only get the new "Ultimate" title screen and a few new driver skins but not all the new custom tracks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill