ROM Hack [Release] CDN-FX - The ultimate eShop Content Downloader!

Rohul1997

Trophies
XP
Country
okay thank you I hope Groovey CIA on the final release can dump demos on 3DS format and if you can ask somebody has acknowledged please tell me when you know :)
If you want to get a .3ds you can try this.
Decrypt the .cia demo using decrypt9 and then using Asia81 packhack on your pc extract the decrypted cia. Then use 3ds builder to repack the content to get a .3ds file. Then convert it to .cia using Rikus tool which should make it region free.

Reactions: peteruk

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you want to get a .3ds you can try this.
Decrypt the .cia demo using decrypt9 and then using Asia81 packhack on your pc extract the decrypted cia. Then use 3ds builder to repack the content to get a .3ds file. Then convert it to .cia using Rikus tool which should make it region free.
thank you I will try it

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
strange, i wonder how the ticket is deleted. if it is still accessible with tools, then it is not deleted right...?
I also found that
- Tickets with unique Console ID, which had already been System Transferred but restored by restoring NAND, stayed at ticket.db forever either even you logged in to e-shop.
That means, maybe e-shop does not delete invalid tickets, but screens them.
So I think FBI's "delete" function actually does the same thing - not deleting but screening.
If it is true, then there's no method to delete the real ticket currently.

Last edited by MelonGx,
Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I also found that
- Tickets with unique Console ID, which had already been System Transferred but restored by restoring NAND, stayed at ticket.db forever either even you logged in to e-shop.
That means, maybe e-shop does not delete invalid tickets, but screens them.
So I think FBI's "delete" function actually does the same thing - not deleting but screening.
If it is true, then there's no method to delete the real ticket currently.
maybe there is a section of the ticket.db used for this, separate to the actual ticket data. sure that makes sense :)

Cha0s Em3rald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I did, because I have zelda link between worlds demo .3ds on my pc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe it doesn't create .3ds so I must of done it a different way. I can't really remember I did it some time ago
The original CDN to 3DS didn't dump demo's in .3ds format, it only dumped in .cia format.

To get it to dump a .3ds of a demo the .py script needs to be modified so it dumps the .3ds as well. I'm not on my PC atm so I can't share the one I have but the one you have from Chaos may do it @Rohul1997 if not I can sort one out when I'm on my PC in a bit

Reactions: Rohul1997

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The original CDN to 3DS didn't dump demo's in .3ds format, it only dumped in .cia format.

To get it to dump a .3ds of a demo the .py script needs to be modified so it dumps the .3ds as well. I'm not on my PC atm so I can't share the one I have but the one you have from Chaos may do it @Rohul1997 if not I can sort one out when I'm on my PC in a bit
thank you when you go into your PC please send it to me I really appreciate it

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok thx bro I hope on the final version of groovy cia there is an option for dump .3DS demos
the reason why FunkyCIA/GroovyCIA/CoffeeCIA are good is because they don't need any decryption. it's in the name - cia.
if you want to make .3ds files you need to decrypt keys and contents. i believe it is out of the scope of the program, but of course if the OP wants to add it he can :)

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the reason why FunkyCIA/GroovyCIA/CoffeeCIA are good is because they don't need any decryption. it's in the name - cia.
if you want to make .3ds files you need to decrypt keys and contents. i believe it is out of the scope of the program, but of course if the OP wants to add it he can :)
it would be a nice feature and I did try it with CDNto3DS I did dump badge arcade and journal activity on .3ds

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
(on a side note maybe it would be a better idea if all the posts about making the ultimate the game list xml would be moved to a separate thread? and linked to in the op or something.
it seems to have taken up most of the posts in this thread, and it makes it messy. i'm sure there must be a few members who would love to get a little credit and have their own thread specifically for that purpose and keep the xml updated!)

Last edited by cearp,

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Will be a fix for windows users. I am using windows 7 x86 and jdk-8u60-windows-i586. The tool stucks on 100% download (cannot cancel after that but can close the tool). The raw folder is ok but the cia folder always empty. Am i still missing something? Have i to put makecia on any folder or something else?

Attachments

• 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 287
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    958 bytes · Views: 275

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will be a fix for windows users. I am using windows 7 x86 and jdk-8u60-windows-i586. The tool stucks on 100% download (cannot cancel after that but can close the tool). The raw folder is ok but the cia folder always empty. Am i still missing something? Have i to put makecia on any folder or something else?
your issue is you are trying to Download YouTube. Download something else and see if that works.

I was one of the beta testers for windows and I had no issues with the program. So please try again with a different title.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg