ROM Hack [Release] CDN-FX - The ultimate eShop Content Downloader!

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a question if anyone knows. I have downloaded ironfall invasion from eshop along the update patch. When i try to download the patch through groovycia gives an error and in the raw folder there is only the cekt file. Is this error caused by a possible tickets bad quality or it is something else?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I have a question if anyone knows. I have downloaded ironfall invasion from eshop along the update patch. When i try to download the patch through groovycia gives an error and in the raw folder there is only the cekt file. Is this error caused by a possible tickets bad quality or it is something else?
the update is removed from cdn...

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
well then i have to download it from an other source then. Will ironfall invasion homebrew exploit work without the update?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
well then i have to download it from an other source then. Will ironfall invasion homebrew exploit work without the update?
the update was removed because the main application itself has been updated.
downloading it from another source will not be useful because it won't be legit, unless it was made with something like FunkyCIA (or GroovyCIA etc...), because then even though that ticket is not legit your real ticket would be used instead, provided you downloaded the game from eshop. eitherway, you will still need hax to install, but then why install it for the exploit if you already have hax?
the exploit will not work with the update, the update was created to block the hax :) (i think it blocks it, i don't think smea was able to rehack the game with the update, right?)

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: pikatsu

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Final release is comming soon!
Release: 3.4.2016

auSrlVL.png

Featurelist:
- 32 bit support
- GUI redesign
- Duplicates will removed
- Edit tickets in table
- Right-click menu
- Custom database
- Community Database with auto-update
- Debug mode
- Option to disable 3dsdb support

Ptrk25

Last edited by Ptrk25,

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Final release is comming soon!
Release: 3.4.2016

auSrlVL.png

Featurelist:
- 32 bit support
- GUI redesign
- Duplicates will removed
- Edit tickets in table
- Right-click menu
- Custom database
- Community Database with auto-update
- Debug mode
- Option to disable 3dsdb support

Ptrk25
cool thank you

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Release

GroovyCIA has been official released now!
hY6QuOE.png

Featurelist
  • Show detailed info of your tickets from ticket.db
  • Sort every ticket to a Category and list them in a table
  • Displays Ticket info by getting information from 3dsdb and from the community
  • Set your own Ticket info
  • Search Function
  • Filter to find legit CIAs
  • Download Content from CDN Server
  • Patch the Demo Play Count
  • Patch DLCs to unlock all content
  • Building CIA
  • Building CIAs out of raw content (Offline Mode)
  • Set Default paths for ticket.db and the output folder
  • Debug Mode
A big thank to @cearp for the orginal FunkyCIA2. Without him, it wouldn't be possible to realize this project.
And also a big thank to @alirezay for making an icon.

Downloadlink on the first post.

Ptrk25

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
one minor suggestion if possible, but maybe have the default view to not include system titles, pretty sure most people arent looking for system titles anyway

also not sure about this but just wondering if the "mystery" category is actually those dummy icons that get installed via spotpass.....although if that was the case i would imagine everyone would have youtube as a mystery ticket.......so now im wondering if maybe its "cloud" saves as the only 2 games i have seen show up in the "mystery" category is pokebank and badge arcade which are both primarily online apps

oh and missing the quick tick box to select multiple items now you need to right click each one and select "add to downloadlist", a double click to add to download list or at least a check box would be nice :P

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: cearp and peteruk

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I know that maybe it is difficult and the main elements i would like are already present i could suggest as a next update - a Downloads menu option between Options and Help - which could show the download process of every game and how many downloads remaining with their names like firefox and even the pause or remove a download from the queue before it starts

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know that maybe it is difficult and the main elements i would like are already present i could suggest as a next update - a Downloads menu option between Options and Help - which could show the download process of every game and how many downloads remaining with their names like firefox and even the pause or remove a download from the queue before it starts
Nice idea, but this is to complicated for me (and my Java skills are not that high).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k