ROM Hack [Release] CDN-FX - The ultimate eShop Content Downloader!

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
your issue is you are trying to Download YouTube. Download something else and see if that works.

I was one of the beta testers for windows and I had no issues with the program. So please try again with a different title.

I have tried many titles, same result. This was just an example

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Made all the steps right. Maybe is that i am using this on x86 system or it is the jdk. I do not know what to say
x86 it's fine I don't know maybe you need to redownload groovycia again maybe the belt is corrupted

Attachments

• GroovyCIA.rar
    499 KB · Views: 177

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
x86 it's fine I don't know maybe you need to redownload groovycia again maybe the belt is corrupted

Same thing. I redownloaded and tried again with nintendo video and cia folder is empty. Is there a big amount of time between the download and the cia creation (the file was only 4mb)? I am waiting for four minutes after the download and the tools have stucked. Maybe i have to try installing linux ot XP on vbox

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Same thing. I redownloaded and tried again with nintendo video and cia folder is empty. Is there a big amount of time between the download and the cia creation (the file was only 4mb)? I am waiting for four minutes after the download and the tools have stucked. Maybe i have to try installing linux ot XP on vbox
try it with this one maybe you have the ticket .DB the ticket.db if not I will give you a tutorial about funkycia2.1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmmm. Have you tried using the button in the top right that says build from raw? See if that works please.
hey bro I have just one question for you can we make the DLC region free???

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
try it with this one maybe you have the ticket .DB the ticket.db if not I will give you a tutorial about funkycia2.1

If you mean the build cia option of course i have checked it

Attachments

• 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 179

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Maybe i found the reason that groovycia does not work to me. I unpacked jar file and the make_cdn_cia.exe was the 64bit version and there wasnt any for x86 windows so maybe this is the problem. So if anyone of the developers is watching can check this out and put the x86 version on the tool?

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe i found the reason that groovycia does not work to me. I unpacked jar file and the make_cdn_cia.exe was the 64bit version and there wasnt any for x86 windows so maybe this is the problem. So if anyone of the developers is watching can check this out and put the x86 version on the tool?
unpacked jar file and the make_cdn_cia.exe what is this????

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
make_cdn_cia is the tool that converts raw content to cia. It is the version for 64bit windows
Oh sorry I didn't know there are 2 versions of "make_cdn_cia". If someone can give me the x86 version, I will update the downloadlink.

Last edited by Ptrk25,

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
make_cdn_cia is the tool that converts raw content to cia. It is the version for 64bit windows
okay now I understand groovy cia is based from funkycia and "make_cdn_cia" is x64 bite I hope it work for you

Will give this to my testers. Thanks.
hey bro I have a question for you can we make DLC region free ?and IHOP on the final version from groovycia we can dump demos on .3ds

Last edited by abdellbobo,

Rohul1997

Trophies
XP
Country
okay now I understand groovy cia is based from funkycia and "make_cdn_cia" is x64 bite I hope it work for you
hey bro I have a question for you can we make DLC region free ?and IHOP on the final version from groovycia we can dump demos on .3ds
I think DLC don't need to be RF. But they will only work like this EUR game EUR DLC

Reactions: peteruk

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so the games can be region free and DLC not hmmmm what about updates
This is a misconception. That region free game still has a region. So your USA RF game that works on your EUR console would still need USA updates and DLC.

Same as if your JAP RF game on a USA console would still need JAP updates and DLC.

The game has just been PATCHED with a RF code to be able to play on any region console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy