ROM Hack [Release] CDN-FX - The ultimate eShop Content Downloader!

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Cool, I use FBI to look at the serials myself, and yes those titles from HANS are correct. No idea what that number generated by GridLauncher is.
For the demo, yes there are some special demos such as zelda triforce and super smash that follow gameapp IDs. However, the special demo app has a different ID than the gameapp release, so I'm not sure where the problem is?
Actually no problem, only that I've seen that GroovyCIA2 (pre release) actually marks special demos that It knows into the Demos category, I dunno if there's any way that I should adjust XML entries to have this with Bravely Second Demo.

Also, sorted another entry, the last DLC with blank name within my ticket.db:
Code:
   <Ticket>
         <name>New Super Mario Bros. 2</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-ABEE</serial>
         <titleid>0004008C0007AE00</titleid>
   </Ticket>
This one was a bit tricky because I totally forgot that New Super Mario Bros.2 had purchasable DLCs and that I've got a single one of them so essentially was the last retail cartridge that I've looked for, I've uninstalled and installed the title for this DLC to test out.
Now I'm waiting for the download of 4 demos without names to see what they are.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Actually no problem, only that I've seen that GroovyCIA2 (pre release) actually marks special demos that It knows into the Demos category, I dunno if there's any way that I should adjust XML entries to have this with Bravely Second Demo.
Well no, that's not how it works. As you said, the marker 2 is how we know that it's a demo. Everything is configured to their title ID naming convention. Take a look at this as an example:
Code:
   <Ticket>
         <name>Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS</name>
         <region>EUR</region>
         <serial>CTR-AXCP</serial>
         <titleid>00040000000EE000</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Super Smash Bros. Special Demo Version</name>
         <region>EUR</region>
         <serial>CTR-NXCP</serial>
         <titleid>000400000014C300</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Special (DEMO)</name>
         <region>EUR</region>
         <titleid>000400000014E600</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS</name>
         <region>EUR</region>
         <titleid>00040002000EE001</titleid>
   </Ticket>
See the first one is the original gameapp, which has it's specific ID. The last entry is the demo that follows the same suit, same ID with a 2 in the middle, and a 1 in the end. Those are normal demos.
The 2 entries in the middle are special demos. They have their own gameapp. While it's true that they are demos, they are recognized as gameapps because that's what the ID tells them to be. No way around that :)

Code:
   <Ticket>
         <region>USA</region>
   </Ticket>
This one was a bit tricky because I totally forgot that New Super Mario Bros.2 had purchasable DLCs and that I've got a single one of them so essentially was the last retail cartridge that I've looked for, I've uninstalled and installed the title for this DLC to test out.
Thanks for the entry. I hope you get to know what that demo is :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

Code:
   <Ticket>
         <region>USA</region>
   </Ticket>

Tbh the easiest way of checking is just typing the last 6 digits into 3dsdb.com, I.e 07AE00 and for demos change the last 2 digits to 00 that will help you find out most titles without having to install them first unless its a demo or dlc of a game that has had no scene release

Reactions: Madridi

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Tbh the easiest way of checking is just typing the last 6 digits into 3dsdb.com, I.e 07AE00 and for demos change the last 2 digits to 00 that will help you find out most titles without having to install them first unless its a demo or dlc of a game that has had no scene release
I think that the community XML already have 3dsdb has a base, but as you said, if the game didn't got a recognized scene release it won't be there.
Also, while some entries that I gave actually exists on 3dsdb, some weren't, and so far I've found some demos whose titleID weren't on 3dsdb too, and some of them actually are pretty old games. I'm holding those because I'm testing them right now.
EDIT: Also, I'm sending only entries that I can verify by myself, getting whenever it's possible the name of the game/demo that the Publisher actually used on the game/demo header.

Last edited by Tomy Sakazaki,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think that the community XML already have 3dsdb has a base, but as you said, if the game didn't got a recognized scene release it won't be there.
Also, while some entries that I gave actually exists on 3dsdb, some weren't, and so far I've found some demos whose titleID weren't on 3dsdb too, and some of them actually are pretty old games. I'm holding those because I'm testing them right now.
No but the database goes on the whole titleID so lets just say for example if pokemon XYZ was 000400000999900 it would be displayed fine but the demo with the titleID of 0004000200999901 would nit be automatically recognised as the pokemon XYZ demo, so instead of going through the process off dumping and installing 0004000200999901 to find out its the demo of pokemon XYZ you could instead just search for 999900 to find out what game its a demo of.....same applies to dlc

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
No but the database goes on the whole titleID so lets just say for example if pokemon XYZ was 000400000999900 it would be displayed fine but the demo with the titleID of 0004000200999901 would nit be automatically recognised as the pokemon XYZ demo, so instead of going through the process off dumping and installing 0004000200999901 to find out its the demo of pokemon XYZ you could instead just search for 999900 to find out what game its a demo of.....same applies to dlc
I did understand you, but as I said, I am trying to help with missing entries from the community xml that I can verify with actual dumps that I'm getting. Also, some entries that I'm getting are missing entirely from 3dsdb due to the fact that the game didn't got recognized as a scene release (even if the game is available at that ISO site or something like that).

@Madridi here goes the final stretch that I could get with my ticket.db.
Code:
   <Ticket>
         <name>DRAGON BALL Z: Extreme Butoden Demo</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-BDVE</serial>
         <titleid>000400020016CD01</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>YO-KAI WATCH Demo</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-AYWE</serial>
         <titleid>0004000200167701</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>PROJECT X ZONE 2 (Demo)</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-BX2E</serial>
         <titleid>0004000200160C01</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Asterix (DEMO VERSION) The Mansions of The Gods</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-BMNE</serial>
         <titleid>0004000200150C01</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Demo WRC The Official Game</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-BWRE</serial>
         <titleid>0004000200149601</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (Demo)</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-BRXE</serial>
         <titleid>0004000200148C01</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>(Demo) Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-BSYE</serial>
         <titleid>0004000200127501</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Cubit(Demo) The hardcore platformer robot</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-JQ7E</serial>
         <titleid>0004000200112301</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>I am an air traffic controller AIRPORT HERO HAWAII(DEMO)</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-AHWE</serial>
         <titleid>00040002000FC101</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Demo Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-AGKE</serial>
         <titleid>00040002000F1401</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Mario Golf: World Tour (Demo Version)</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-AJ3E</serial>
         <titleid>00040002000DCD01</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Etrian Odyssey IV Legends of the Titan (Demo)</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-ASJE</serial>
         <titleid>00040002000BD301</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (Demo)</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-APDE</serial>
         <titleid>00040002000BA801</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Brain Age Concentration Training (Demo)</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-ASRE</serial>
         <titleid>00040002000B3C01</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>(Demo) Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-ALLE</serial>
         <titleid>00040002000B3501</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Order Up!! (Demo)</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-JUPE</serial>
         <titleid>000400020009D201</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>RAYMAN ORIGINS (Demo)</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>CTR-ARME</serial>
         <titleid>0004000200057601</titleid>
   </Ticket>
Wife actually had 2 DSiWare that were absent from community xml:
Code:
   <Ticket>
         <name>Maestro! Green Groove</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>MAESTGG_NOA</serial>
         <titleid>000480044B4D5545</titleid>
   </Ticket>
   <Ticket>
         <name>Trajectile</name>
         <region>USA</region>
         <serial>BLOCKER</serial>
         <titleid>000480044B445A45 </titleid>
   </Ticket>
Those were the product id that FBI and devmenu show to me. I dunno how to get the serial in the way that GroovyCIA shows.

Last edited by Tomy Sakazaki,

demon77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Here the good codes:

<Ticket>
<name>Maestro! Green Groove</name>
<region>USA</region>
<serial>KMUE</serial>
<titleid>000480044B4D5545</titleid>
</Ticket>
<Ticket>
<name>Trajectile</name>
<region>USA</region>
<serial>KDZE</serial>
<titleid>000480044B445A45 </titleid>
</Ticket>

Tnx to Tomy Sakazaki for providing them

demon77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
EDIT: Also, I'm sending only entries that I can verify by myself, getting whenever it's possible the name of the game/demo that the Publisher actually used on the game/demo header.

3dsdb is fully in the community XML, and that are only scene files.

There is still a lot off games , demo's , updates missing in the XML.

So sharing all the missing stuff here is good for all.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ahhh.. As usual, I didn't get a notification. I don't know why this keeps happening

I did understand you, but as I said, I am trying to help with missing entries from the community xml that I can verify with actual dumps that I'm getting. Also, some entries that I'm getting are missing entirely from 3dsdb due to the fact that the game didn't got recognized as a scene release (even if the game is available at that ISO site or something like that).
Well, you are both correct. What gamequest1 said is definitely correct and the easiest way to confirm, while actually installing each one to figure each one out is more or less the "proper" way of doing it.
While it's true that 3dsdb might not recognize the gameapp that the demo derived from (cause it wasn't a scene release to begin with), chances are, you can verify them against the gameapp within the XML itself.
Either way, it all works :D

Thanks for the updates @Tomy Sakazaki & @demon77 .. We do have 35 DSi games coming to us soon. No idea if those are a part of it or additional ones. They'll be added :)

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
in the list of features it says "Downloading Content from CDN Server".

So this means it should be able to download system titles correct?

I ask this as I use a Mac, but everytime I need to download system title, I have to use 3dnus, which doesn't work on Mac. This means I have to boot into windows just to download small file.

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in the list of features it says "Downloading Content from CDN Server".

So this means it should be able to download system titles correct?

I ask this as I use a Mac, but everytime I need to download system title, I have to use 3dnus, which doesn't work on Mac. This means I have to boot into windows just to download small file.
Yeah it should work, but the current build won't work for mac properly. But you can fix this if you open the .jar file with an archieve explorer and rename "make_cdn_cia_mac" to "make_cdn_cia".
But I never tried to download a system title and install it, so I can't say if that will work. (but it should)

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it should work, but the current build won't work for mac properly. But you can fix this if you open the .jar file with an archieve explorer and rename "make_cdn_cia_mac" to "make_cdn_cia".
But I never tried to download a system title and install it, so I can't say if that will work. (but it should)
Ok, so I'm assuming I need my ticket.db to use this programme, even for system titles?

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, I'll give it a try now

@Ptrk25
Tried downloading the home menu as a CIA, then checked the md5 with one downloaded from 3dnus and I get different md5's

Looking at the raw contents, the files "00000082" and "tmd" are the same, but "cetk" is different
Can you send me please these two "cetk" files (and name it so I can differentiate them) via pm?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Alright, time for a new XML update, it includes everything you guys posted + 35 new DSi from Jimmsu. I also fixed some stuff and noticed some duplicates that are now deleted.
You will notice the database is about 150kb smaller. That's normal. Alignment has also been changed to match the default alignment excel produces.

I decided I'll leave download links to the latest version and the one before that. Both links will always be in the first post. Just in case you need to revert for whatever reason, or if you notice a mistake somewhere or something..

Here is the link for the latest update:
https://www.mediafire.com/?8m97mox22guq5vn

Note to Homebrew devs:
We noticed some of the title IDs you guys are using for your homebrew are identical to official gameapps. Obviously, that creates conflict in the ticket. The first example noticed was JK's SaveManager. Title ID used by the save manager is: 000400000016AF00 which is also a gameapp (you can check, a tmd can be downloaded).
@JK_ I hope you can change the ID to something else that doesn't follow the Nintendo's ID assigning convention.

To everyone else, I'd urge you to please notify you homebrew devs of this issue if you see that they have a title ID that's also an official gameapp. I don't use a lot of homebrew, so I might miss some.

Once again, thanks to everyone for their contributions. Keep 'em coming :)

Enjoy :)

Last edited by Madridi,

Rohul1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, time for a new XML update, it includes everything you guys posted + 35 new DSi from Jimmsu. I also fixed some stuff and noticed some duplicates that are now deleted.
You will notice the database is about 150kb smaller. That's normal. Alignment has also been changed to match the default alignment excel produces.

I decided I'll leave download links to the latest version and the one before that. Both links will always be in the first post. Just in case you need to revert for whatever reason, or if you notice a mistake somewhere or something..
Here is the link for the latest update (please rename it to database.xml)
https://www.mediafire.com/?91ldtka848qy0zh

Note to Homebrew devs:
We noticed some of the title IDs you guys are using for your homebrew are identical to official gameapps. Obviously, that creates conflict in the ticket. The first example noticed was JK's SaveManager. Title ID used by the save manager is: 000400000016AF00 which is also a gameapp (you can check, a tmd can be downloaded).
@JK_ I hope you can change the ID to something else that doesn't follow the Nintendo's ID assigning convention.

To everyone else, I'd urge you to please notify you homebrew devs of this issue if you see that they have a title ID that's also an official gameapp. I don't use a lot of homebrew, so I might miss some.

Once again, thanks to everyone for their contributions. Keep 'em coming :)

Enjoy :)
Thanks for the update
Oh yh noticed that it's the same title ID as steel empire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8uydsntOyc