• Thread starter RyDog
  • Start date
  • Views 1,136,855
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77
D

Deleted User

Is it possible to change the background of the UI? If so I wanna design it :D
That would be awesome! You'd have to ask @Nanquitas to release the source of it (lol, I asked him about the BootNTR source a ton and he was very kind to release it!)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi i have lost my save did anyone have a save for me? :)
Use this cheat plugin combined with this map editor to use your own person. Or go here to find a ton. Hope that helps!

@herolarcio The amazing @chronoss was able to use a converter that @Nanquitas created. @chronoss posted all the converted cheats here

Last edited by ,

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I finally got the final Nookling upgrade but for whatever reason the door to Leif's shop from the previous upgrade is still there. When I enter it it leads me to his shop which taking the door to the Nookling shop takes me oddly enough to the previous upgraded shop.

I backed up my save before doing this if I can do something to prevent this. The door to nowhere is kinda just there....

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nanquitas It is possible to change the background of the UI though, isn't it? Doesn't matter if you open the source or not. I'm sure you can put it into the plugin or something if you'd rather not. :)

@herolarcio The amazing @chronoss was able to use a converter that @Nanquitas created. @chronoss posted all the converted cheats here
Anything ACNL related is for the EU version though...
The only real code for USA was text to item iirc, which is in this plugin.

Reactions: Deleted User

Tomoki

Trophies
XP
Country
I will download their code , boot NTR was also I also started started soft , you can not cheat apply . Why ?

D

Deleted User

I think I know why you think it's slow, I'll correct that soon. ;)
I fixed it with this but @itsRyan says it gets slower each time more cheats are added because the CPU can't handle it. With the latest official release by @itsRyan, it also brought up another bug - that is gets slower twords the top left of the map (at least how my map is set up)
bot_0000-bmp.54968

@herolarcio also suggested it might be fixed if we used constant values instead of multiplying them

By the way, please don't fix it by making the end user mess around with the speed menu (it's very tedious to change the speeds every time I want to run coordinate modifier, unless maybe it's a set and keep)

Last edited by ,

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No that's nothing to do with the number of cheats in the plugin (except if a lot of cheats that check a long range of the memory are activated).

And no the speed menu is fixed, unchangeable.
It's mainly for those who have a o3DS and the tiny amount of game which lag if we use a game-plugin. Slowing down the plugin will reduce the lags.

D

Deleted User

No that's nothing to do with the number of cheats in the plugin (except if a lot of cheats that check a long range of the memory are activated).

And no the speed menu is fixed, unchangeable.
It's mainly for those who have a o3DS and the tiny amount of game which lag if we use a game-plugin. Slowing down the plugin will reduce the lags.
Oh and also, I reduced the speed on GitHub because beforehand I made the fatal mistake of making it TOO fast (I flew out of the map a lot)

Sounds good for the speed menu (just don't make it mandatory)

@Nanquitas Here's his quote:

"It adds values as fast as the CPU can handle. And it's constant values, so I don't know what's wrong with it :/
The only thing I can do is change it so that it adds bigger values so it's faster, but enabling more and more cheats will slow down the cheats that use the add_to_address() function."

Last edited by ,

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nope, the add_to_address and sub_to_address functions have the lowest cpu using percent.
The most time taking are the search_function which are looking a range for a value to replace.
The longer the range and the value to search are, the longer will be the time to finish the function. ;)

But when @itsRyan merge my pull request most of the cheats working on a keypress should be faster. :)

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Patch 2, patch 3 will reduce the number of useless instructions. :P

But both are for improving the plugin so you can merge them all to your repo if you want ;)
So do those patches slightly improv Coordinate speed and the other codes then?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do those patches slightly improv Coordinate speed and the other codes then?
I merged the patches to my github so you may test them ;)
I'll be testing them right now too and they might be too fast or too slow so I'll be tweaking with it before 2.1.1

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm noticing some issues with the new plug in. I just enable Water All Flowers, Grass, Remove all weeds, and Instant Tree and after hitting R+A i run forward a little bit and the game freezes. It was working just fine about an hour ago, the only thing I did differently since then is I tried out the speed hack and set the plugin to fastest speed.

Also I have the Grass restoring code on yet I'm still seeing grassless patches on the ground. Currently in my game I am in winter so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. I do know when I was in other seasons when I play with that code on, there wasn't a single patch on the ground that wasn't covered by grass.

Last edited by Master Dimentio,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm noticing some issues with the new plug in. I just enable Water All Flowers, Grass, Remove all weeds, and Instant Tree and after hitting R+A i run forward a little bit and the game freezes. It was working just fine about an hour ago, the only thing I did differently since then is I tried out the speed hack and set the plugin to fastest speed.

Also I have the Grass restoring code on yet I'm still seeing grassless patches on the ground. Currently in my game I am in winter so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. I do know when I was in other seasons when I play with that code on, there wasn't a single patch on the ground that wasn't covered by grass.
That's because you're doing too much for the plugin to handle. Try enabling one at a time and going through them.
And the game has patches that it can't grow grass for some reason. It will restore those patches on the next day back to dirt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh +1