ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

• Thread starter RyDog
  • Start date
  • Views 1,136,882
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77
D

Deleted User

Tested out the new public release! Awesommme! The Coordinate Modifier is back on track now! For some reason though, it slows down when moving to the top left of the map for me
bot_0000-bmp.54968

Attachments

• bot_0000.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 4,815

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The convince store is 0x0101 and the next upgrade is 0x0202, but if you do 0x0000, it completely deletes Nooklings and will either crash or corrupt your save.

It could be 0x0505 (up from 0404 for Emporium) or 0x0001?

Huh, I thought that didnt work because t2i refused you to put that in your inventory
The Wii doesn't like when the name is blank, so it crashes. Dolphin doesn't crash. So it does let the trees exist, but you can't use them on the Wii. So in ACCF it was partially patched. In NL it was fully patched.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tested out the new public release! Awesommme! The Coordinate Modifier is back on track now! For some reason though, it slows down when moving to the top left of the map for me
bot_0000-bmp.54968

I always thought it cuts the current value in half when you move towards that section of the map so it just slows down.

What I think would be good is if it added a constant value instead of multiplying it, but hey, it works.

Reactions: Deleted User

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be 0x0505 (up from 0404 for Emporium) or 0x0001?

The Wii doesn't like when the name is blank, so it crashes. Dolphin doesn't crash. So it does let the trees exist, but you can't use them on the Wii. So in ACCF it was partially patched. In NL it was fully patched.

I always thought it cuts the current value in half when you move towards that section of the map so it just slows down.

What I think would be good is if it added a constant value instead of multiplying it, but hey, it works.
Yeah, dolphin has codes that would crash your wii but won't crash dolphin. For example, I opened a cabinet online with the furniture hack and it didn't crash dolphin... Want to see it? Here it is

herolarcio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, dolphin has codes that would crash your wii but won't crash dolphin. For example, I opened a cabinet online with the furniture hack and it didn't crash dolphin... Want to see it? Here it is

Oooo! Looks cool. :P
In ACNL you can put the train locker into your house via Leaftools and that works...
Say, maybe you can do something like that for the plugin? Like search and replace/seeder but for furniture?

EDIT: Do you know how to fix the light switches manually? My backups are gone... .-.

Last edited by herolarcio,

herolarcio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking through my garden.dat, the plugin put 7ffe EVERYWHERE in my save file. No wonder why tons of stuff is corrupted.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking through my garden.dat, the plugin put 7ffe EVERYWHERE in my save file. No wonder why tons of stuff is corrupted.
Maybe use search and replace to replace 7ffe with 0000 so it fixes the corruption? You'll just have unused areas in your town, but you can fix that with an editor.
By the way; I found online slot 1 modifier for ACCF... so there maybe isn't cheat protection :P
I made it for dolphin so you can 'seed' others online :rofl:
Here's a video of me seeding myself via altWFC.

herolarcio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe use search and replace to replace 7ffe with 0000 so it fixes the corruption? You'll just have unused areas in your town, but you can fix that with an editor.
By the way; I found online slot 1 modifier for ACCF... so there maybe isn't cheat protection :P
I made it for dolphin so you can 'seed' others online :rofl:
Here's a video of me seeding myself via altWFC.

Hehe now you just gotta find one for ACNL online.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so basically all you do is open your gates, I'll join, do a RAM dump and have a specific item in slot 1, once the RAM dump is finished, I'll switch it to slot 2, dump and search for 0x7FFE and I'll have to do a minimum of 3 dumps to accurately find results. Each dump takes around 5-15 minutes so you can put your 3DS aside for now :P

herolarcio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so basically all you do is open your gates, I'll join, do a RAM dump and have a specific item in slot 1, once the RAM dump is finished, I'll switch it to slot 2, dump and search for 0x7FFE and I'll have to do a minimum of 3 dumps to accurately find results. Each dump takes around 5-15 minutes so you can put your 3DS aside for now :P
Alright then! I can wait :P

Internet's really slow so sorry if it disconnects :/

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright then! I can wait :P

Internet's really slow so sorry if it disconnects :/
I don't think this is gonna work. I'll either try the island or if someone else wants to try, let me know. Thanks for trying though

herolarcio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think this is gonna work. I'll either try the island or if someone else wants to try, let me know. Thanks for trying though

Heh. It's my fault. I wasted all my data so now my internet's like a crawl.
Sorry I couldn't help, but thanks for letting me try!
At least I help by testing the hell out of everything I can possibly think of. *slowly looks at corrupted SD save*

Reactions: RyDog

herolarcio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I think the island inventory in itself is an offset all on its own, and you can't bring your stuff with you to the island, so that might not work...

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I found the address... But I'm not sure if it's dynamic or static.
I will have to thoroughly test it in multiple scenarios.

Notes for later:
USA address: 0xB16958

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY