Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm that's weird.... It seems to be working fine just now. So you're saying that the grass code doesn't always stay completely filled as long as I have the code on? If that's the case is there any way around it to make it so the grass stays fully revived?

We had discussed the issue I was having with the Nookling's Emporium, but besides what I just mentioned, the plugin works great or at least for what I'm using it for. Great job to everyone involved in this project! :D

D

Deleted User

Possibly a stupid question, if I'm playing with friends of mine online and I want to help them out by using this cheat plugin to spawn stuff for him to help him out, would I actually be able to do so or does this plugin not work online?
From the OP:
Multiplayer Usage:
All cheats work online/local/offline but you need to be a host for almost all of them to work. This means that in order to spawn/seed items in, you need to be the host.

The only cheats that don't require you to be a host are the Movement Cheats! This means you can Moon Jump, Teleport, or literally fly around other's towns or your own! You can even use all the Movement Cheats indoors!
This means that if you want to help them out, you've got to be the host.

@itsRyan IS trying to add multiplayer text to item though, so soon, being the host won't be required! :)

Last edited by ,

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm noticing this plugin for me is VERY susceptible to freezing especially with commands that use the d pad. I just tried to use an item spawn code and the game froze. Even the R+A codes that used to work just fine for me are suddenly acting up causing the game to freeze.

Last edited by Master Dimentio,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I'm noticing this plugin for me is VERY susceptible to freezing especially with commands that use the d pad. I just tried to use an item spawn code and the game froze. Even the R+A codes that used to work just fine for me are suddenly acting up causing the game to freeze.
Which version are you using? How many cheats are you enabling at a time? And what kind of 3DS do you have?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So has anyone found the cheat for editing/adding items of people's pockets when they visit your town?
I *think* that that's being added soon by @itsRyan. For now, just use Text to Item

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

isnt that just a hex to item code or if not fill me in on whats this
He's talking about editing the visitor's inventory. You are correct though, Text to Item is essentially what you're talking about

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Oops.... guess it's stuck that way unless the next update has a code to fix it. Oh well. So what's new with your version?

Also there's a plugin file in the download as well as another folder with plugins. Which one is what I'm looking for?
All of the .plg's are the same. You just have to put the ACNLblahblah.plg into your region's ID inside the plugin folder.

If you don't know what it is, just copy the "plugin" folder to your root and select "Replace" if Windows asks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ok sorry. Btw im worried, there is a spelling bee tommorrow and i barely practiced...