• Likes 16

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought about not releasing this here at all, cause it will obviously, mainly be useful to devs, not users. Anyway, in the hopes it will be useful, I present you:

A9NC - ARM9 Netload Companion
Binaries: https://github.com/d0k3/A9NC/releases
Source code: https://github.com/d0k3/A9NC

What this does:

• Receives a payload, sent from PC, via 3DSlink: "3dslink -a [IP] [payload name]"
  • Stores this payload in /luma/payloads/left_A9NC.bin (overwrites existing)
  • Quick reboots the console on a press of LEFT
  • (you need to keep holding LEFT to boot the payload in Luma3DS)
This is mainly intended for devs and gives you a quick, convenient way to get your ARM9 payload to a convenient place on your SD card, and then boot into it. It is what I am using for testing of D9 / E9 / GM9 / OTPHelper. To use this in the most convenient way, install the CIA to your home menu.

This can also be used as tutorial code to understand how 3DSlink works, as sample code to include files over Wifi to your project or as a base for a Luma3DS Homemenu Companion. Use it as you wish!

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sounds great, found it buy luck searching for a completely other thing.

As i see its still under development.

@d0k3 : Could you do an german translation for the README or another easy to understand Tutorial for the useage? Would help many people i think.

If you dont want to do it by your self, i can translate it to germany and send the files to you for adding to the README if you give me the ok for this.

Last edited by noX1609,

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well... the instructions in the readme should be pretty clear, and while there is still some stuff on the wishlist, A9NC works as it should. If anything is unclear, just ask here.

Also, I'm normally against including multiple translations in the readme file, especially for something as simple as A9NC, cause, think about it - if I include a german translation, I'd have to include spanish, french, russian, ..... and I don't want to even start this. I'm not against someone else doing a german language tut, of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto