Homebrew [Release] 3DSBank - "Nintendo 3DS" folder selector

Georgefuntest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then your question wouldn't make any sense, you can switch to your other Nintendo 3ds folders using 3dsbank, no need for removing &/ or re-inserting the sd card.
Oops I’ve must e typed wrong things I meant while using another 3dsbank folder what would happen if I took out the sd card

Vahacris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Great app! One question. I do not see FBI or anodyne in the 2nd and 3rd bank (folder) that I create. Can I install FBI and anodyne like I normal do on the 1st original bank? Can I have different theme on each bank/folder?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great app! One question. I do not see FBI or anodyne in the 2nd and 3rd bank (folder) that I create. Can I install FBI and anodyne like I normal do on the 1st original bank?
You can install fbi/anemone on each Nintendo 3ds you add, but alternatively you can also use the .3dsx versions of these apps, you'd have to access Rosalina Menu => Homebrew Channel => fbi/Anemone etc.
Can I have different theme on each bank/folder?
Yes.

Reactions: Vahacris

lovewiibrew

Sifjar is a pirate
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just moved and increased the library thanks and on this tool.
In its semplicity it's pretty powerfull and well working , but the restrictions from the nand in the homescreens managing are really annoing. Two in particular:
1 folders can't be used in sigle home-copy cause they apper always shared between homescreens
2 and the same with dsiware shortcuts that cannot be organized cause they appears in all homescreens and in the same positions

Have someone any suggestion or solution to avoid these problems?

In particoular to manage the dsiware.
For what I read around it seams impossible to install or forward them -aviable- from the nand to sd,
but could be at least a way to hide the "shortcuts" from an homescreens or other?
Does this mean that the method to bypass the 40 dsiware limit by way of forwarders, is incompatible with 3dsbank, since the forwarders will persist on each slot?

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a way to move games from one slot to another? I don't think it's as simple as copying the title folder, at least it didn't seem to work when I tried it. I guess you also need to consider any saves, updates and dlc as well

Also, sometimes 3dsbank takes ages to load, not sure what causes it. Other times it's super quick

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to move games from one slot to another? I don't think it's as simple as copying the title folder, at least it didn't seem to work when I tried it. I guess you also need to consider any saves, updates and dlc as well
Currently, no.
Also, sometimes 3dsbank takes ages to load, not sure what causes it. Other times it's super quick
If a 3DS homebrew title (which isn't this one, as it runs in DSi mode) was last launched, that's what causes it.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Currently, no.

If a 3DS homebrew title (which isn't this one, as it runs in DSi mode) was last launched, that's what causes it.
Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't seem like that's the only reason. Sometimes it loads quite quickly and other times it takes ages even when I don't open any homebrew. Trying to find a pattern, but haven't so far.

Earlier I switched to a bank and loaded a game, quit the game and opened 3dsbank, it booted quickly ( a few seconds). I switched to another bank and loaded a game, quit the game and loaded 3dsbank and it took a long time to load (around 50 seconds), just showing white screens until it loaded.

I've experimented a bit more and it seems random, sometimes quick, sometimes slow, with no homebrew loaded at all, only 3DS games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here