Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose_Gallardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny, I could have sworn I had an account on GBAT.

Oh well, signed up anyway to show I'm in support of Reggie! - Will tab the thread.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
AerialX said:
fivex said:
Pop006 said:
No. Works fine.
By that I meant a level bigger then the original.

Pop006 said:
No. Works fine.

For me, it will sometimes work, and sometimes not. Good luck not going insane.

As if it does, that will make testing a pain.

We have a method that enables us to test stages without even closing the game.

AerialX

Certified Sociopath
Trophies
Website
aaronlindsay.com
XP
Country
Canada
skawo96 said:
AerialX said:
fivex said:
Pop006 said:
No. Works fine.
By that I meant a level bigger then the original.

QUOTE(Pop006 @ Feb 7 2010, 02:24 AM)
No. Works fine.

For me, it will sometimes work, and sometimes not. Good luck not going insane.
Well, okay, but that's a given when you use Wiiscrubber; it's kinda hit or miss. I guess what I meant is that Dolphin is fairly equivalent to the Wii.

Just refer to Treeki's post anyway, he said everything that needs to be said about it.

xraven13

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So is it out yet? Since i don't see any updates in first post.. But i see you guys discussing about testing??

Jose_Gallardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been working on custom NSMBWii textures lately, and I can't help but wonder how awesome it would be to recreate some levels and implement these custom textures. Level editing is one thing, but if manipulated correctly, object-oriented textures can alter a stage even more. On that "haunted shipwreck" video, I couldn't help but notice these guys would have been some excellent scenery boosters:

They're the Castle Goombas (gray ones). And for those underground levels, I'll make Blue Goombas later on.

Treeki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Jose_Gallardo said:
I've been working on custom NSMBWii textures lately, and I can't help but wonder how awesome it would be to recreate some levels and implement these custom textures. Level editing is one thing, but if manipulated correctly, object-oriented textures can alter a stage even more. On that "haunted shipwreck" video, I couldn't help but notice these guys would have been some excellent scenery boosters:

They're the Castle Goombas (gray ones). And for those underground levels, I'll make Blue Goombas later on.
I'm actually looking into a way to implement things like this (where the same sprite can use different graphics in different levels), but I'm still not 100% sure how to do it. I think it should be fairly simple, but I haven't tried.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From the 1st page of the Riivolution thread:

1) Why no backup support?

It complicates things, at its most basic level.

That statement is probably bollox. lol.

Lets see what da_letter_a does with IOS 242 (Riivolutions IOS) and a certain DIP Plugin!!!

I personally think that these devs are being selfish in a kind of way, i personally have the retail disc of NSMBW but its away safely packed up in the loft with all my other retails, Keeps them away from kiddies fingers! lol.

I hope someone does take the 242ios and fixes it!!!

Call me a pirate if u like i dont care. But as we've seen before and no doubt see again, people like to take others work and IMPROVE it. Thats what it would be, an improvement.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nikeymikey said:
I personally think that these devs are being selfish in a kind of way, i personally have the retail disc of NSMBW but its away safely packed up in the loft with all my other retails, Keeps them away from kiddies fingers! lol.
How selfish of them to spend hours of their free time working on something that they give away for free.
Maybe people should stop speculating about what something will and won't do, or how they will attempt to make it do something it wasn't designed to, until it's actually released.

RGadelha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
nikeymikey said:
It wasnt supposed to make sense lol
But it does make sense:
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS! YES!!!

Sorry Colts
rolleyes.gif

Saints All Dat!

Jose_Gallardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mousex said:
I see no antithesis in there, every game disc is a copy (IMHO).

The exact definition of a COPY is a "duplicate" or "imitation", and that is why it was funny. A game disc is in fact a copy of the original source, so you see the Irony? I knew what he meant and was just stating a comic contradiction. All in good taste, I might add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...