ROM Hack Persona Q2 Save Editor

Dasanko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The editor allows you to edit the character's HP, SP, stats, experience, level, name (P3/P3P/P4/P5 MCs only), the inventory, the gold and the team gauge.
It also allows you to edit the character's persona's skills, as well as the equipped sub persona and their skills, level and experience.
There's also a feature to completely fill the Enepedia and another to replace all currently equipped weapons and armours with the best ones for each character, as well as a feature to generate a 100% map file.

Extracting the save
If you're playing on an actual console, decrypt and extract the save file (001SAVE, 002SAVE or 003SAVE) using something like JK's SaveManager.
If you're playing on an emulator, such as Citra, the save file shouldn't be encrypted and work as-is. The save data location for Windows can be found inside %appdata%\Citra\sdmc.

Screenshots
1651428236831.png

1651428314902.png

1651428386199.png

Changelog
1.2.1.0:
Fixed the Phys skill Vengeful Melee. Thanks to That1Guy272 for the bug report.

1.2.0.0:
Fixed accessory selection. Thanks to Phantomn for the bug report.

1.1.4.0:
Fixed multiple Nuclear skills: Frei, Freila, Freidyne, Atomic Flare, Mafrei.

1.1.3.0:
Fixed multiple broken skills, added message when saving.

1.1.1.0:
Fixed skill selection for the last few skill types in the main persona edit window.
Thanks to Pizzzaboidd for the bug report.

1.1.0.0:
Added a check to ensure a Sub Persona is equipped before allowing to edit one, sorted characters in alphabetical order, removed duplicate skills from the list, fixed broken/missing skill types.

1.0.0.0:
Initial version.

Download
Click here

Last edited by Dasanko,

Phantomn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The save editor is okay but I have two major complaints. For starters, the accessories tab does not work. No matter what I do, it always opens the last menu I had open instead of opening the accessories one. Secondly, the generate 100% map file does not work, either. In fact, it just crashes the window, no matter what I do

Dasanko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The save editor is okay but I have two major complaints. For starters, the accessories tab does not work. No matter what I do, it always opens the last menu I had open instead of opening the accessories one. Secondly, the generate 100% map file does not work, either. In fact, it just crashes the window, no matter what I do
The accessories tab was indeed pointing to the wrong place, it's been fixed, thanks.
As for map generation, that's a first. The only thing that comes to mind is that you're running the application within a limited-permissions directory and not as Administrator - could you try this?

That1Guy272

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm encountering a weird bug. When I try and add Vengeful Melee to Metatron, it gives it something called "Punishing Strike" instead, with the description just being "Blank".

Noaskaokaa123

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The accessories tab was indeed pointing to the wrong place, it's been fixed, thanks.
As for map generation, that's a first. The only thing that comes to mind is that you're running the application within a limited-permissions directory and not as Administrator - could you try this?
idk if this can help, the save editor crashes for me when I try to open my save, but I solved by disabling my antivirus and Windows Defender, so for who has crash problems I highly recommend to disable any antivirus software because they consider the program dangerous, at least Avast did this to me

Reactions: Dasanko
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    Maybe I haven't eaten proper spanish food yet, but I tried paella and tortilla and never again
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and awesome, masters of the culinary arts, they can make good stuff outta next to nothing, it's amazing
    Gift
    Crema catalana is a very tasty dessert, I dare say
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    well i think southern desserts are very special, quite fond of banana puddin
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and chocolate eclair pie, and anniversary cake, shit makes you fat in minutes tho
    Gift
    Banana pudding looks good, it reminds me of tiramisu and bolo de bolacha
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    tiramisu rocks
    Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    I'm out of ranch D:
    Gift
  • Gift
    Lol $300 for the win600 get fucked anbernic
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's not that bad.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Initial reviews of the prototype model say it's a decent gaming thingy.
    Gift
    Yeah but we all know what people will say
    Gift
    Spend the extra $100 for GabesDick
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Extra $100 and then an extra $200 for shipping and then wait a year to get it? Nah.
    Gift
    It's a decent price for over seaers I guess 250 woulda been better
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't know how much shipping costs these days, $200 seemed outragoues enough as it is.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But it's not unlikely that it's more nowadays.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Anyway, fuck all that, I'll wait for a cheap Qualcomm phone and then stick Windows 11 on it.
    Gift
    My s22+ should be here Wednesday 8 gen 1 looks like a beast
    Gift
    8+gen1 is already thing lol
    Gift
  • Skelletonike @ Skelletonike:
    I'm still happy with my BS3
    Gift
    Lol google still has my nexus 4 order way back from 2013