mariouniverse.co.cc
XP
Country
THX for the info...
Too bad I cannot play the wii any more.
Completely broken
sad.gif

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
TempusC said:
He just keeps finding more bugs to fix, and more features to implement.
so, if I am following this thread correctly, then...

He just keeps finding more bugs to fix, and more features to implement, which makes more bugs, and while he is fixing them, he comes up with new features which have bugs which while he is fixing them, he adds a new feature which includes even more bugs, which gives him the idea for another feature that he then implements with it's own fair share of bugs, etc......

ffdgh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol the longer we wait, the more that peeps want it.
lol i need to buy that wii fix guide so that i can fix my diskdrive and return to playing game cd's

AJAX_2500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL.. Well at least we know this editor will be filled with plenty of features if the bugs are any thing to judge by.. Keep up the great work treeki(and Reggie! Team), though don't stress yourselfs out over it.. Sometimes a little time away helps more.. Can't wait!!

mariobros1

Trophies
Website
mariouniverse.co.cc
XP
Country
ffdgh said:
lol the longer we wait, the more that peeps want it.
lol i need to buy that wii fix guide so that i can fix my diskdrive and return to playing game cd's
What?!?!
Buying repair guides????
You can find loads of good free guides here on GBAtemp,
Just ask around a bit.

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everything Treeki has been implementing has been features which Reggie! very much should have before its first release... There are always bug and issues which come along with that stuff, it's a part of being a developer.

The only thing Mr. Treeki has done wrong so far was trying to give you guys an estimated completion percentage which gets brought up again and again.

Now do you see why he never gives out an 'estimated' release date or things of that nature?

AJAX_2500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. There is still no know date.. They are just talking about when Treeki told us all that the editor was 95% completed.. I'm sure when Treeki is redy to release it he will be just as excited as we will be..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel