Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys im looking to buy something that will enable me to record games im playing from my 360/ps3/other ect... Do i have to buy a device or download software? Id like to edit it up some and for it to be in HD as well.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe the Hauppauge HD PVR and the Blackmagic series are the best for recording from HD sources. Keep in mind any of the external HD PVRs probably need USB3.0 and a rather specific motherboard to actually function.

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.amazon.com/AVERMEDIA-C281-Game-Capture-Record-Xbox/dp/B005YR0M0W/ref=pd_cp_e_3

http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-1445-Definition-Personal-Recorder/dp/B005P5UMVM/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1331058587&sr=1-1-spell

To use blackmagic or an internal capture card you will need a powerful pc. An average machine can easily record hd. The AverTV records directly to an HDD you won't even need a PC.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm curious to this myself, as I have a Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II myself. Only thing I need is a secondary program to capture stuff as Media Center has the two-second delay that makes playing games impossible. And I'd like to be able to record games from my Wii and 360 using my card.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need a powerful PC to record, IF you get the Hauppauge HD PVR or AverTV USB HD, but for video editing. Even the video editing softwares like Vegas, PowerStudio, Camtasia, etc have requirements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good