XP
Country
United States
howyeman said:
davidprime15 said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! YOU MOTHER F"%%$#&#&%
mad.gif

LOL, Chill out!

Hey, I'm not by any means an anti-paricy guy but I can tell you that you won't regret buying this game original.

35 dollars is not much, this game is 20+ hours and very very fun and entreteining, if you go to the cinema you pay almost 10 bucks for a 2 hours movie and you don't even have control of the movie
tongue.gif
!

Well, anyways just be patient, a solution will eventually come or buy the game or a better card and you will learn to be happy with this stupid topic.
easiest solution is buy a new flash cart its at least 20$ cheaper then buying that 1 game also who pays 10$ to see movies anymore? i just download movies for free...its a lot better then sitting in a theater with people who are noisy they bring their little kids to a movie they wont even understand and they talk through the whole movie then people's cell phones ring and then people get up in front of you to go to the bathroom and block your view...ok i'm done ranting =D haha.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ReavenMK said:
(Oh an extra: I just remembered, the full package of Beatles Rock Band came for 3000 BR$ (1500$), nice.)

$1500 for one game that's close to how much I spend on games per year, seriously what does the government smoke anyone with a brain would know that's beyond unreasonable.

howyeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
skalejandro said:
estas loco, este juego cuesta 50 de los verdes

en fin, sige haciendo tus bomitas de mal gusto... que mas da
yaynds.gif

Well I bought the game for 450.00 pesos (13 pesos a dollar = 35 dollars), obviously not in an official store, so just go out and search for it somewhere else. DS games never cost more than 500 pesos, at least not in big cities like DF, Guadalajara or Monterrey.

pokemonxd8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
Donato_Dobango said:
I have a DSTT but I am thinking of upgrading to an Acekard after this and past incidents where games simply do not play on the DSTT, like Tropix.

Here's my question: what would I need to play Mario & Luigi 3 on it? Just the latest firmware or also the AR code/patch? I apologize for asking for this information again, but I feel if we're going to tell DSTT users this is the way to go to still play the game on the flashcart, having this information recapped in this thread would help.
the game works with AKAIO 1.4.1 Proper repack firmware and the patch

For DSTT???

riggins55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS WHERE CAN I CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PLEASEEE HELP MEEEE I WANT THIS GAME SO BADDD....:S I HAVE A DSTTi PLEASE HELP MEEE.....
frown.gif
WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD IT....I CANT CLICK THE IMAGE....WHEREEEEE

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
riggins55 said:
HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS WHERE CAN I CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PLEASEEE HELP MEEEE I WANT THIS GAME SO BADDD....:S I HAVE A DSTTi PLEASE HELP MEEE.....
frown.gif
WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD IT....I CANT CLICK THE IMAGE....WHEREEEEE
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THEH ROM??? HOW TO MAKE WORK ON R4DS REVOLUUTION??????????????????????? PLEASE I WANT IT SO BAD SO BAD (
smileipb2.png
)

Pejayuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this working for real on a DSTTi Gold.
1) Download latest kernal 1.18a02sp1 from ndstti.cn website
http://www.ndstti.cn/

2)Then find the following version of the rom on BTJunkie
http://btjunkie.org/
[NDS]Mario_and_Luigi_Bowsers_Inside_Story[USA][ESPALNDS.com]

Works great on all the DSTTi gold and DSTT Adv so should work on DSTT aswell.
Can someone with a DSTT confirm it works on that aswell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?