Random red screen crash

Teiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I recently hacked my 3ds on luma and installed twilight menu ++ for playing ds games.
Everythings work perfectly but It hapened to me multiple time that the ds game crashed with this exact red screen on the upper screen, the botom screen is just the game but freezed.
It seem to happen randomly in every games, Like 4 times on a mario and luigi bowser inside story game, and 1 or 2 for kirby super star ultra (I haven't tested others games, but I guess it mostly happen for all of them just "randomly")
I can just press the home menu, witch result on crashing the 3ds, or forcing to turn off the console.
If someone already had this screen or/and know if there is a way to by pass it, or if it's just normal and it happen to everyone.
Thanks for any response !
Capture d’écran 2023-03-11 144805.png

Teiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You somehow got an outdated version of TWiLight Menu++ & nds-bootstrap.
Please update here:

If there's still crashing in Bowser's Inside Story, then select "Reset Game" in the in-game menu/crash screen.
Ok I will try this, If I remember I downloaded twilight menu on universal updater in the 3ds so it can be outdated.
Thanks for help, because crash is full random I can't really say now if it work but I will repost here if there is a probleme.
If I do not post anything then it just worked and thanks lol

Reactions: RocketRobz

Pkmnbongocat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I also got that kind of error yesterday and I just lost a 200 streak in Battle Tower Doubles in Gen 4. How to fix this one?
Post automatically merged:

IMG20230912224949.jpg

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also got that kind of error yesterday and I just lost a 200 streak in Battle Tower Doubles in Gen 4. How to fix this one?
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 393584
First of all, update TWiLight Menu++, and try again.
If the issue persists, then did you turn on any cheats?

Reactions: Alexander1970

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.