Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ExLex said:
nightshad0w said:
We aint bitching....we just dont beleive in it anymore.

Like i said before RawKSD is the best thing happend to Rock Band and THANKS a lot for your work even with the fact that all those creators have a real life to deal with, but to keeping peoples waiting and waiting to a unremarkable RawkSD 3.....like to other poster before me said...... conversion of Lego Rock Band is working, make a RawkSD 2.5.....it's now support USB, make a RawkSd 2.6......it's support Van Hallen, make a 2.7 and so on and on and on.

It's just my two cents....maybe some people like me dont care about some stuff to be added on like the vocals and sync.

I'm reminding you....i am not bitching....it's just my two cents.....and i'm giving two thumbs up for the creators.+1000
lecture.gif

Best post ever xD
Haha, no, it's just more bitching.
rolleyes.gif
You can't say "thanks and congrats" only to turn around and gripe at them because of your unrealistic sense of entitlement.

It's the devs' choice as to why they don't push little updates and delay the release of the serious features further, but I personally don't have a problem with their model. And if you think that RawkSD 3 will be in any way "unremarkable", you clearly don't even know what it does.

We're not waiting for an update from Waninkoko here; RawkSD's not going to keep crapping out new features while leaving major bugs for several revisions. There's a reason I went from cIOS38 rev13a straight to rev17 - because everything in between was broken, and NAND emulation didn't even work properly when it was first released.

QUOTE(Maurice10 @ Mar 17 2010, 08:47 AM)
Yeah we're all idiots and crybabies and you should care about it like you do.
Sometimes I see no evidence to the contrary.

tueidj can care about it as much or as little as he wants, it's his program, not yours.

bevelmatt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... it's been a few days since I've checked out this thread. It seems like a lot of mud is being slung...

... for what? RawkSD 3 will not be released any earlier. In fact, if I was the dev (I'd get all the chicks), I would purposely NOT release it after reading some of what's been said here. This should be a place where we excitedly talk about this awesome app. RawkSD 2 has done a LOT for us RB2 players... and really, game players all over. It's revolutionary what they have done. Mix in the fact that the devs are here on this thread... answering questions, giving input, and even answering our stupid questions about when 3 will be out.

I have been using RawkSD, very successfully, to play all of my customs on two 2GB SD cards... and have been using the Uloader 4.9 NAND method for all of my DLC... and I am a happy camper. Would I like it all to be on USB? Of course I would! Am I going to clog this thread with "When?", "What if?", and "Why isn't it out yet?" NO! Because I appreciate the work done here... and I appreciate the fact that these are real people working real hard on something that they can just keep for themselves if they wish.

So, thanks to the dev team at RawkSD... and thanks to all REAL contributors to this thread. And to all who "do not believe"... please... "do not post". It makes you look like a complete moron.

Now then... Time to Rawk!

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bevelmatt said:
Wow... it's been a few days since I've checked out this thread. It seems like a lot of mud is being slung...

... for what? RawkSD 3 will not be released any earlier. In fact, if I was the dev (I'd get all the chicks), I would purposely NOT release it after reading some of what's been said here. This should be a place where we excitedly talk about this awesome app. RawkSD 2 has done a LOT for us RB2 players... and really, game players all over. It's revolutionary what they have done. Mix in the fact that the devs are here on this thread... answering questions, giving input, and even answering our stupid questions about when 3 will be out.

I have been using RawkSD, very successfully, to play all of my customs on two 2GB SD cards... and have been using the Uloader 4.9 NAND method for all of my DLC... and I am a happy camper. Would I like it all to be on USB? Of course I would! Am I going to clog this thread with "When?", "What if?", and "Why isn't it out yet?" NO! Because I appreciate the work done here... and I appreciate the fact that these are real people working real hard on something that they can just keep for themselves if they wish.

So, thanks to the dev team at RawkSD... and thanks to all REAL contributors to this thread. And to all who "do not believe"... please... "do not post". It makes you look like a complete moron.

Now then... Time to Rawk!

The bold is already happening here. I know the devs are nice guys and are just normal people and not robots, but they do enjoy laughing at gbatemp posters quite often.

grrkodiak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow

I think some people need to read between the lines. Like everybody else I can't wait to see it coming out. What reads like complaining is probably complaning for some of it. For some other, it is the excitement of seeing it coming soon or not soon enough. People are people, patience is a virtue.

Aaron

What about if you took 10 minutes of your time and explain without going in detail what Rawk SD or whatever it will be call, will do and not do. Videos on YouTube were nice but people want to hear from you.

This should be about 5 lines of text and would be really appreciated by people that support you in the background.

Keep up the good work.

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i READ on an irc CHANNEL that the DEVS are pushing the release date back a WEEK each time there's a complaint about rawksd3's release. so i'm going to be a prick and push the release date back a month from whatever it originally was.

1: why isn't rawksd 3 out yet

2: where is rawksd 3.0. i'm tired of waiting.

3: there's no reason for me to put up with this bs. release whatever you have right this instant.

4: if you don't release rawksd3 this week i'll start my own rock band project and it will be better. ps how do i learn to code. thanks.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
titiln said:
i READ on an irc CHANNEL that the DEVS are pushing the release date back a WEEK each time there's a complaint about rawksd3's release. so i'm going to be a prick and push the release date back a month from whatever it originally was.
Thankfully they're a bunch of kidders. If this was really the case, RawkSD v3 would be slated for release sometime in 2014 (and the world would have already ended).

Fun fact: tueidj is a god-king who gets all the chicks.

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, i know that rawkSD 3.0 will be awesome but... Damn.. there is others thinks to keep yourself waiting.
Just cause 2 just leaked on xbox 360, you all should try it and buy it instead of bullshitting the dev for the release, its a fucking awesome game.

Ozzy1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finnulf said:
I'll keep waiting patiently... and if it works well, they'll get some of my money via PayPal.

Maybe its best someone just create a thread that is called "RAWKSD 3.0 is released" when it is actually released...

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ozzy1980 said:
Maybe its best someone just create a thread that is called "RAWKSD 3.0 is released" when it is actually released...

Sometimes I would like to see someone create a thread that is called "RAWKSD 3.0 is released" with a rick roll inside.

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't looked at this in awhile, but so glad I got my 360, which already has hard drive support for RB2 DLC (and now supports customs also). There was a time I was checking this daily...

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kid sampson said:
Haven't looked at this in awhile, but so glad I got my 360, which already has hard drive support for RB2 DLC (and now supports customs also). There was a time I was checking this daily...

i'm so glad you decided to share that with us

pascl78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just have a silly question, could it be possible using rawksd to import the guitar hero world tour or gh5 dlc to rock band 2, and is there a tutorial?

thanks in advance, and sorry if i asked in the wrong place, i just been looking for days for this info

Stalkid64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I know the devs are nice guys and are just normal people and not robots, but they do enjoy laughing at gbatemp posters quite often.

Isn't that the reason this site exists? To provide comedy and idiots to laugh at?
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__