bevelmatt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stalkid64 said:
QUOTE said:
I know the devs are nice guys and are just normal people and not robots, but they do enjoy laughing at gbatemp posters quite often.

Isn't that the reason this site exists? To provide comedy and idiots to laugh at?
wink.gif

It provides me with a lot of comic relief... even if I am one of the idiots!
smile.gif

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

BAPACop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there was any solution for a small problem I've been having.
I'm trying to get Band Hero songs on RB2. I'm using the FoFix rips, so I'm not trying to take them from the disc or anything.
However, every once in a while, the song will jump back a few seconds while the playable track freezes until the audio catches up, then it goes back to normal. Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

wii55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An updated version of Riivolution was released. Me thinks that's the "engine" that will drive RAWKUSB and the developers are one step closer.

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
wii55 said:
An updated version of Riivolution was released. Me thinks that's the "engine" that will drive RAWKUSB and the developers are one step closer.
Except Riivolution and RawkSD serve completely different functions and the core code won't have much crossover.

AerialX

Certified Sociopath
OP
Trophies
Website
aaronlindsay.com
XP
Country
Canada
toejam316 said:
wii55 said:
Except Riivolution and RawkSD serve completely different functions and the core code won't have much crossover.
Are you kidding?

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AerialX said:
toejam316 said:
wii55 said:
Are you kidding?

Why would he be? Its not like you know anything!

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
quepaso said:
AerialX said:
toejam316 said:
wii55 said:
Are you kidding?
Why would he be? Its not like you know anything!
Well AerialX IS one of the developers of RawkSD, he probably knows what he's talking about...

Ozzy1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
titiln said:
if you've fullcomboed 100 songs in rb2 on expert drums you can get in the rawksd3 beta. tell your friends

Can someone start a thread " I hope RAWKSD 3.0 doesn't get released" anyone... anyone?

Gelton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys act like this is his full time job and he works on it all day. when in reality it probably barely gets worked on. Its not like someone is paying him to do this.

Why don't you ***holes fully fund his operation and see if that works a little better than words on a forum. It's astounding to me that anyone hacks/programs stuff like this for the wii in the first place, let alone shares it with the public as if it was a given to do so. Most indy programmers get praised for doing things better than the professionals, but I guess that requires some type of gratefulness from a human being.

I mean, who would have thought that good things usually take time to make?... I know my logic is all sideways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper