XP
Country
Canada
fubka said:
SFenton said:
fubka said:
any word on lego exports?

Nope, in fact, it uses a new format O.o

man that blows, you guys are pretty smart, hopefully you will figure it out, heck if you can get GH5 in RB2, this should not be too bad
The misinformation! It burns!

QUOTE(Blagah @ Nov 11 2009, 05:05 AM)
Now the patcher say successful ,but still an error on the installer
unsure.gif
it wont create a save .
And i removed cioscorp
and i updated to 4.2U
You *absolutely need* a RB2 save on your Wii before RawkSD can do anything. Go let RB2 save the game, then RawkSD will work.

ashexx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AerialX said:
fubka said:
SFenton said:
fubka said:
any word on lego exports?

Nope, in fact, it uses a new format O.o

man that blows, you guys are pretty smart, hopefully you will figure it out, heck if you can get GH5 in RB2, this should not be too bad
The misinformation! It burns!

QUOTE(Blagah @ Nov 11 2009, 05:05 AM)
Now the patcher say successful ,but still an error on the installer
unsure.gif
it wont create a save .
And i removed cioscorp
and i updated to 4.2U
You *absolutely need* a RB2 save on your Wii before RawkSD can do anything. Go let RB2 save the game, then RawkSD will work.

So f'ing awesome!!!!! Hope it'll be released soon.

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just thought of this today - is there any way rawksd can change a song's "location" to something other than "disc" or "downloaded?" If those are just strings (like genre or difficulty) and not just an either/or value then we should be able to sort songs by location to be "rock band 1", "rawksd customs", "lego rock band" etc when sorting by location.

Just an idea for the next version. Is this possible?

Robotic Earthlin

Trophies
XP
Country

WARGH AWESOME.

That loading speed was incredible.
Also love how it zooms through the intro screens.
biggrin.gif
It was getting annoying having to wait through those every time.

Will it be as simple as using Windows to copy our DLC files from SD to a FAT32 partition or will we have to use RawkSD to do it some special way?

Anyway, you guys really are amazing.

PS: Since it looks like we're going to be booting RB2 through RawkSD, it would be really nice if you included a forwarder channel with the next release.
biggrin.gif

Robotic Earthlin

Trophies
XP
Country
parrurreichon said:
is it me , or this new rawksd launcher can make out the lip sync for the singer ?
I'm not sure if you're saying it looked in sync or out of sync, but it looked in sync to me. Which I suppose is to be expected, since unlike the RB1 engine, Lego Rock Band needed animation data.

QUOTE(honeypa @ Nov 11 2009, 10:27 PM) Would this support SDHC?
Yes, it says so in the video description.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AerialX

If we run this from USB, is FAT32 going to be ok like Configurable USB loader uses? Or will it need to be wbfs? Thanks. Absolutely stunning work guys.

Robotic Earthlin

Trophies
XP
Country
honeypa said:
Robotic Earthling said:
honeypa said:
Would this support SDHC?
Sorry, I should be more specific next time.

Would this allow my Rock Band customs/imports and DLC content to be installed onto the SDHC?
That sounds like the same question to me. No offense.

From the video description: A special loader, built into RawkSD Wii, will allow you to use a USB hard drive, pendrive, or SDHC card in the same way you use an SD card now.

honeypa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Robotic Earthling said:
honeypa said:
Robotic Earthling said:
honeypa said:
Would this support SDHC?

Would this allow my Rock Band customs/imports and DLC content to be installed onto the SDHC?

From the video description: A special loader, built into RawkSD Wii, will allow you to use a USB hard drive, pendrive, or SDHC card in the same way you use an SD card now.

The reason why I ask is because Rock Band 2 was released before SDHC cards became usable after system menu 4.0

I'm pretty sure customs would be read on the SDHC, but Rock Band 2 DLC might not since the game did not originally support SDHC.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honeypa said:
Robotic Earthling said:
honeypa said:
Robotic Earthling said:
honeypa said:
Would this support SDHC?

The reason why I ask is because Rock Band 2 was released before SDHC cards became usable after system menu 4.0

I'm pretty sure customs would be read on the SDHC, but Rock Band 2 DLC might not since the game did not originally support SDHC.

They're all bin files. If it can read customs, it can read DLC as well.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty impressive. Not going to speculate or ask about the date, but it'd be helpful if it was finished before the Thanksgiving holiday, could load up the sister's Wii with custom RB1, AC/DC, and LRB which she already bought (she doesn't have a large SD card but does have an external hard drive), rather than any family having to switch between discs for songs when I'm sure it's going to get played then.

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
jhoff80 said:
Pretty impressive. Not going to speculate or ask about the date, but it'd be helpful if it was finished before the Thanksgiving holiday, could load up the sister's Wii with custom RB1, AC/DC, and LRB which she already bought (she doesn't have a large SD card but does have an external hard drive), rather than any family having to switch between discs for songs when I'm sure it's going to get played then.

yeah switching disk per game for a specific song kindda kills the fun and momentum.

some songs form rb1 +LRB + beatles FTW!!

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holly crap you guys are awesome, those load times, now you can put even crappy songs in your DLC library and not have to worry about the space.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Robotic Earthling said:
PS: Since it looks like we're going to be booting RB2 through RawkSD, it would be really nice if you included a forwarder channel with the next release.
biggrin.gif

Don't know why, but I was just thinking about this. What would be really nice for it would be one of those ISO forwarders instead, with the same disc ID as actual RB2. That way, people could load it into a USB loader, which at least some of us use for bought games only anyway, and leave the actual RB2 disc in the drive, yet still have it load from the same interface. I know I've seen something similar that points to Softchip to auto-load the legit disc in the drive so that you don't have to switch to the disc channel, it might be nice for this hack whenever it comes out too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.