Hacking RawkSD

Blagah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me and tell me what im doing wrong.

Im on firmware verion 3.2U!
Cioscorp 3.4
Allright after i placed the files on the sd card(PArcher and Rawksd) and used the pc app to put 2 songs on the memory card ,
I go the the Patcher in Homebrew and it says something about "This isnt where the musics at im going back down there" ,after ther i go to rawksd
and i say install ,it shows a spinning star for a while and then "an error occurred while installing customs" .
It does the same if I install CIOSBUGFIX37.wad.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you so want the beatles music so bad, just buy or burn the damn game. it will save room on your sd card too.

to Blagah they are not going help ciocorps users because they hate bloody pirates and trust me i have asked at there chat and almost got banned. i looked at the rules and i'm like oh shit!! it's best to make your own topic about it. also don't go running in there with a new release music game and say make this music possbile bitch!! i got my ass set on fire for that also... trust me it's not worth it... mabye try ciocorps 3.5? and update to the latest wii firmware also.

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
maybe you should go to irc and ask there but they'd probably tell you to piss off
smileipb2.png

BAPACop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
if you so want the beatles music so bad, just buy or burn the damn game. it will save room on your sd card too.

Thank you, I already have the Beatles Rock Band. Would I be asking how to rip off the disk if I didn't? I just wanted a method to be able to play all my Rock Band tracks (RB1, RB2, TBRB) in one game without having to switch discs constantly.

professa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry if this is a little off topic but i can't find an answer to this anywhere else

does any know if rockband 1 instruments are at all compatible with band hero
i'm not running this through soft mod as i have wiikey
just after instrument compatibility none of the matrix's seem to include band hero yet

thanks

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i haven't tried it yet (and i don't think i ever will), but i'm pretty sure it uses the gh5 engine which means all rb instruments should work just fine

pinkhyori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BAPACop said:
DJPlace said:

Thank you, I already have the Beatles Rock Band. Would I be asking how to rip off the disk if I didn't? I just wanted a method to be able to play all my Rock Band tracks (RB1, RB2, TBRB) in one game without having to switch discs constantly.

this is the main reason i love RawkSD. simply so that I do not have to swap games just to play different songs!

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I know that I shouldn't even ask this here, but... is there a way to extract GHTunes songs in MIDI/MP3/whatever format? That way a MIDI of each instrument could be made, and they could be tweaked to make them sound more awesome than they are and then use that to make a RawkSD custom... because there are some really awesome songs in there! Just look at the Pokemon Medley or the Nintendo Medley... they made me shiver, no kidding
yay.gif

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
titiln said:
you have to make charts for it first
I'm not that dump.. I can read the info... What I wanted to ask is how to make those charts...

I looked into it myself and there is no auto-chart making software out there, you have to do it manually and it is a TON of work.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
titiln said:
you have to make charts for it first
I'm not that dump.. I can read the info... What I wanted to ask is how to make those charts...

Erm... k.

quepaso said:
I looked into it myself and there is no auto-chart making software out there, you have to do it manually and it is a TON of work.

Not really, if you enjoy it like me.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(fubka @ Nov 11 2009, 06:47 AM)
any word on lego exports?

Nope, in fact, it uses a new format O.o

Blagah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now the patcher say successful ,but still an error on the installer
unsure.gif