blackbunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I cant stand those dogs and disconnect in wifi yugioh. they know that they will loose their rating and i will gain no rating at all.

so i own chronous (6th or something best in the world) and that dog disconnects. everytime i won some1 with 1k+, 4k+ rating they disconnect or cheat.

cheating dogs that magically make u loose will get negative karma.

THEY ALL NEED TO DIE. FFS THIS SHIT MAKES ME PISSED OFF

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Online cheaters are pathetic on every platform, especially the ones who "just do it for fun."

But unless you join the company that makes the games and devise a new security measure, there is nothing you can do.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the cheaters, at least, are easy to deal with; just slam the power switch and disconnect when you see someone definitely cheating (using one problem to solve another, so to speak.) They do seem to be removing some of the people who had 6-card Exodia decks from the rankings, so I think they're doing something... it would be nice if the system did some basic server-side checks for blatantly absurd things like that, though.

I don't think anything can be done about the serial-disconnecters, though. I mean, people disconnect by accident all the time... it would take an absurd amount of effort to examine every game and figure out if there's a pattern of them disconnecting when they're losing, then ban.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So is wifi disconnector the opposite of wifi connector?
rofl2.gif

Anyway, jokes aside, I completely agree with you, but even so I tend to do it myself when I play against random people. I don't play wifi against random people a lot though, it's just not the same, they might as well be computers and you wouldn't really notice a difference. (I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh, I think MKDS is the only DS game I've played over random wifi)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...