Hacking R4isdhc Gold Pro 20xx NDS Local Multiplayer between 2DS and o3DS XL

s3400824

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey gbatemp. So my brother and I got ourselves each the R4isdhc Gold Pro 2017 from nds-card. They both appear to work fine, and using 3dsguide I was able to install CFW using my r4i to my o3DS XL, and do the same on my brother's 2DS using his r4i for the process. I reflashed both carts, installed YSMenu on each and they seem to load and run my backups just fine.
However, when we try to play local multiplayer, the host system can make a room/group but the connection is always red and has no bars. Both our systems are in great condition and have great connection for our 3DS games so I know it's not a hardware issue. So far we've tested this with Tetris DS, Planet Puzzle League, and Mario Kart DS (all multicart, we have not tried download play) and it's the same thing every time. Has anyone else been able to get local multiplayer working from a flashcart?

TLDR - Have 2 3DS systems, a 2DS and an o3DS XL. Both have R4isdhc Gold Pro 2017 running YSMenu and we can't, or don't know how to get local multiplayer working. Any help and answers would be greatly appreciated from the both of us!

Last edited by s3400824,

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I have this problem too. I have r4i gold pro 2017 and r4i gold 3ds teď. But when using them together, the signal is weak and randomly drops. IDK what is wrong with it.

s3400824

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have this problem too. I have r4i gold pro 2017 and r4i gold 3ds teď. But when using them together, the signal is weak and randomly drops. IDK what is wrong with it.

Neither of us have a signal at all. The game seems to let us host, and wait for players, but the connection is always empty.

Do you, or anyone reading this for that matter have a regular DS connection set up in your internet settings?

Last edited by s3400824,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.