Hacking R4iSDHC Dual-Core SD Card corruption. Asking for help?

Gauley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So yesterday i made a skin for myself and then went to bed. Today i turned on my DS Lite with my R4i Dual-Core and a white screen. Tried it on my New 2DS XL and white screen. Not bricked. Then I tried the microSD card on my PC and it says "You need to format drive H:" It usually is drive E, F, or G. When I format it, it says "Windows cannot format drive H:" It also cannot format as FAT32. Help?

Last edited by Gauley,

taquipariu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So yesterday i made a skin for myself and then went to bed. Today i turned on my DS Lite with my R4i Dual-Core and a white screen. Tried it on my New 2DS XL and white screen. Not bricked. Then I tried the microSD card on my PC and it says "You need to format drive H:" It usually is drive E, F, or G. When I format it, it says "Windows cannot format drive H:" It also cannot format as FAT32. Help?

I believe you should try to use Panasonic Formatter.

For the little experience that I have on R4 cards, I hope you have the backup of the internal files from that microSD (kernel/firmware) or the site from the manufacturer is still live since you will need those files to make the cartridge "boot".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.