Hacking R4 Deluxe (Clone) YsMenu Help

ndsgamingfreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey there i have followed the ysmenu installation step for the r4 but to no avail. i have downloaded ysmenu, DSTT Firmware, Dldi tool,r4dldi,r4crypt. i put the Dldi Tool+r4dldi to the same folder and R4crypt to its own seperate folder.Ysmenu and Dstt together in the same folder.
so then i proceeded to take the YSmenu.nds to patch it with the dldi tool, patch:r4dldi Binary:ysmenu.nds then pressed the patch button.

then i have took the ysmenu.nds that i have just patched dragged it back over to Ysmenu+dstt firmware folder and used ttextract.exe
it created me 2 files that are called ttpatch.dat,ttdldi.dat

next i have edited the ysmenu config LITERALS=LITERALS_JPN to LITERALS=LITERALS_ENG. then i created a new note pad with the following lines,

@echo off
cls
:menu
echo ---------------------
echo Action Menu
echo [1] Decrypt Firmware
echo [2] Encrypt Firmware
echo [3] Decrypt Cheats
echo [4] Encrypt Cheats
echo [5] Close
echo.
set INPUT=
Set /P INPUT= Action:

if "%input%" =="" goto menu
if "%input%" =="1" goto decryptf
if "%input%" =="2" goto encryptf
if "%input%" =="3" goto decryptc
if "%input%" =="4" goto encryptc
if "%input%" =="5" goto close

:decryptf
r4crypt.exe -d _DS_MENU.DAT OUTPUT.DAT
goto close

:encryptf
r4crypt.exe -e YSMenu.nds _DS_MENU.DAT
goto close

:decryptc
r4crypt.exe -d CHEAT.DAT USRCHEAT.DAT
goto close

:encryptc
r4crypt.exe -e USRCHEAT.DAT CHEAT.DAT
goto close

:close
cls

then saved it as GUI.bat and moved it to R4Crypt Tool as said on the tutorial.

then i have took the ysmenu.nds that i have patched earlier stated above using the dlditool and dragged it over to the r4crypt folder

then i started up the GUI.bat window popped up,pressed 2+enter then i got _DS_MENU.DAT.
i have then dragged that file over to the ysmenu+dstt firmware folder that i have mentioned above.then copyed all the files that were in the YSMenu+Dstt firmware into the microsd 2gig

then i inserted the microsd into r4 Deluxe (Clone) flashcart then i booted up the ndsl and it didn't work =/ it stayed at loading screen...
so can anyone here please give me pointers on what errors that i have made so i could get this ysmenu to work? please and thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Ndsgamingfreak

PS: Sorry, if this was a very long post and thank you for the people that have took their time to read this. i tryed to be as detailed as possible to get a fast solution to what my problem is.

Tutorial that i was following: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=97615

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum...