Quick question about Tinke DS editor...

SBs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would cause 'Tile Import Options' to be faded and unable to be clicked on a sprite? Any ideas? Export option is available but import is faded and doesn't work.

SBs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I'm working with for reference:
Screenshot 2022-04-21 134726.png

Maybe because it's an animation file or something? Uh.... any other suggestions? Please? Anyone?

SBs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I ended up just replacing the file with another character's file. Accomplished the same goal, but I'm really curious just for the sake of being curious about why the file refused to be exported and edited. Strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, fun idea for when you get fucked up in the crib (but you can do it completely sober too)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you still sleep in a crib that's a werid fetish
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    take an MBTI personality test (the one with the 4-letter personalities), and then look up "characters with (your personality here) personality type", see who your personality is alike with
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    like for example, i'm an ISTP, and i looked up characters with ISTP personality, and the list includes shrek and macgyver
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sounds like some cult westboro type of businesses
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Shrek is love, Shrek is life. Lol.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao ken
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    BakerMan signed his baking skills away to westboro now they say who you'll marry and it's probably going to be Steve
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Now awaiting for the wedding of Steve and BakerMan.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    who the fuck is steve and what the fuck is westboro?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the only thing i signed my baking skills away to is "i-can't-make-focaccia-bread-for-shit"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, first name is Steve
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess rez doesnt like me anymore
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Steve from Minecraft?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Xdqwerty, you got ancientboi
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Just don't go too close to him.
    +1
  • B @ btjunior:
    ⠀⢀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣠⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⠲⢦⣄⡀⠀⠀⡶⢟⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣷⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣬⡛⢷⣔⣾⡿⠟⠋⠉⠁⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠙⠛⢻⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣉⢉⣉⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⢿⣷⣝⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⢛⡛⠛⠛⠛⣰⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣌⠛⠛⢛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣓⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⡾⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⡟⢻⣿⠳⠆⠘⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠁⠐⠛⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⠛⠻⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⠿⣧⣄⣀⣘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣀⡙⢷⠀⢀⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡖⠀⣾⣋⣀⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣀⣤⣴⠿⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠋⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠆⠀⠀⢀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⣾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣾⠿⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  • B @ btjunior:
    oops
  • B @ btjunior:
    ⣠⣀⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣬⣒⢦⡀⡾⠛⠉⠉⢀⣀⣈⣉⣉⣉⣻⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢛⣛⣉⣉⣉⣉⣀⠀⠉⠙⠻⢮⠀⠀⣀⠴⢲⣶⣶⣶⠶⡦⠄⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠴⡶⢶⣶⣶⢶⠲⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠓⠤⠼⠿⠿⠿⠥⠽⠄⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠂⠼⠥⠽⠿⠿⠿⠤⠖⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠀⠀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⡤⠤⠶⠞⠋⠁⠀⠀⣸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tuW
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: tuW