Hacking [Questions] Just got a N3DS XL 9.0

super.bean

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Op. Can you help me with update N3DS EmuNand 9.0 to 9.5? After download 9.5 cias using 3DNUS, what you do next to flash it to EmuNand?

I haven't really tried it yet myself, but I guess, 3DNUS and SysUpdater? because I heard that using anything except Sysupdater will cause a brick

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just use bbm to install all of them, restart, ?, profit

Is this really safe? BBM for EmuNAND update or SysNAND?

Ryu Kenshin

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't really tried it yet myself, but I guess, 3DNUS and SysUpdater? because I heard that using anything except Sysupdater will cause a brick

Is this really safe? BBM for EmuNAND update or SysNAND?

Why do you want to update sysNAND?
I keep it as low as possible, only update emuNAND because we use it to run games

super.bean

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, you can use BBM for updating your Emunand.

Went from 9.0 -> 9.5 using BBM on my Emu.

Thanks man! :D, what's the difference between using BBM and Sysupdater?

Why do you want to update sysNAND?
I keep it as low as possible, only update emuNAND because we use it to run games

Oh yeah I forgot haha since I was referring to the post vinu posted. He said something about updating his SysNAND

If I can update using 3DNUS + BBM, Can I downgrade too?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man! :D, what's the difference between using BBM and Sysupdater?

Oh yeah I forgot haha since I was referring to the post vinu posted. He said something about updating his SysNAND

If I can update using 3DNUS + BBM, Can I downgrade too?

BBM is a cia manager, looks like Sysupdater is tailored specifically for installing updates.
Not too sure with downgrading and BBM, never had a reason to try it myself. Sysupdater says that if you downgrade with it, if the titles installed are newer than what you're downgrading to, it'll uninstall them first before installing the 'new' title from the downgrade.

super.bean

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BBM is a cia manager, looks like Sysupdater is tailored specifically for installing updates.
Not too sure with downgrading and BBM, never had a reason to try it myself. Sysupdater says that if you downgrade with it, if the titles installed are newer than what you're downgrading to, it'll uninstall them first before installing the 'new' title from the downgrade.

I was looking for a way to downgrade since my EmuNAND backup was of rxTools and its on 9.9 O3DS, I wanted to System Transfer it to my 9.5 GW EmuNAND on my N3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...