Homebrew [Question] I have one cubic ninja cart

apeuls

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two 3DS systems. I currently installed ninjhax on one of them with this one cart. However I want to know if I can install ninjhax on the OTHER 3DS with the same cart... Is it possible? Will it mess up ninjhax on the 3DS I already have it installed on? Thanks in advance! (sorry if this is the wrong section or something...i'm fairly new to this :wacko:)

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If both are the same kind (old or new 3DS) and on the same firmware, then yes you can use your cartridge with the installed exploit for both of them. But you can only use it on one at time.

apeuls

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If both are the same kind (old or new 3DS) and on the same firmware, then yes you can use your cartridge with the installed exploit for both of them. But you can only use it on one at time.

They're not on the same firmwares. So what you're saying is if they were on the same firmwares the 3DS that currently doesn't have ninjhax would just run the ninjhax installation and not have to scan or QR code?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're not on the same firmwares. So what you're saying is if they were on the same firmwares the 3DS that currently doesn't have ninjhax would just run the ninjhax installation and not have to scan or QR code?
Yes. If they're on the same firmware, then you can use the sane cart without having to reinstall it. If not, then I'm afraid you would have to delete and reinstall different versions depending on which 3DS you want to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...