[Question] I have one cubic ninja cart

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by apeuls, Jul 31, 2015.

1. apeuls
    OP

apeuls Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2015
    United States
    I have two 3DS systems. I currently installed ninjhax on one of them with this one cart. However I want to know if I can install ninjhax on the OTHER 3DS with the same cart... Is it possible? Will it mess up ninjhax on the 3DS I already have it installed on? Thanks in advance! (sorry if this is the wrong section or something...i'm fairly new to this :wacko:)

2. MeisterFenster

MeisterFenster GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2014
    Gambia, The
    If both are the same kind (old or new 3DS) and on the same firmware, then yes you can use your cartridge with the installed exploit for both of them. But you can only use it on one at time.

3. apeuls
    OP

apeuls Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2015
    United States
    They're not on the same firmwares. So what you're saying is if they were on the same firmwares the 3DS that currently doesn't have ninjhax would just run the ninjhax installation and not have to scan or QR code?

4. Psi-hate

Psi-hate GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater

Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Houston
    Yes. If they're on the same firmware, then you can use the sane cart without having to reinstall it. If not, then I'm afraid you would have to delete and reinstall different versions depending on which 3DS you want to use.