Question concerning VC and Wii ware wads

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BMasterP, Feb 7, 2009.

Feb 7, 2009
  1. BMasterP
    OP

Member BMasterP GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    hello, i always assumed that all available vc games where released by nintendo in there shop and then someone made a wad out of it. i searched the web yesterday and saw multiple VC wads that say for example VC-The Magical Quest in SF.II.TURBO.VC.Wii_wiivc.wad

so it's the magical quest injected to sf2 turbo
    i also got lots of other wads injected into the same game??????????????
    WTF

also some wads gave me errors (ticket error 1020) after reading a bit i saw that i had to trucha sign them with wwpacker.
    so downloaded the program extracted it and then again WTF ????????????????

am i missing something here, i know how to use bat files, i came from the msdos aerea but damn isn't there a guide to
    WAD's? how to patch them, how to patch a different region(alltough i don't think i need it cose preloader has the region free channel hacks) How on earth someone injected them into sf2turbo???? i looked but didn't find a guide to this and am stunneed at the moment. Maybe i'm not seeing the right guide's cos softmodding a xbox,xbox360,wii was easyer then getting this WAD stuff.

2. spawn844

Member spawn844 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    For the love of guy please use the search or google.
    Ps, any game can be injected into anything.
    Not meaning snes can go into 64, but mario can be injected into street fighter, it may say street fighter. but its infact a diffrent game

also you tube has many tuts on injecting maybe look there:O? "wii" "inject" Might find something

3. BMasterP
    OP

Member BMasterP GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    tnxx since english isn't my native language i got some probs finding stuff, i'll check into it

mods can remove the post if they want to, used other search terms and found it.