beide mittelfinger hoch
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so i tried a few psx games on my psp, only on of them (gunners heaven) runs fullscreen, all others have borders around them (even when i strech them to full screen via the home button menu). its like 16:9 on a 4:3 television.
any advice on this?

im running m33 5.0

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
get popsloader it increases compatibility with psx games on psp but I just getting the one put together by the m33 people saves you putting them all together yourself

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Remember here people beggers cannot be choosers! its a PSX/PSONE game and your running it no doubt illegally on your MODDED PSP!

PAL or NTSC does not really apply once its on the PSP as its just the one resolution ... the PSP's!

Is it like that in the game or just the MENU!?

Does it play fine other than that can you see all whats going on on the screen top and bottom !?

If it does and you can... then just be happy that it works at all and you got it for FREE!!!!

either that or find a new download or find the iso and convert it yourself and see if that fixes it if not then just live with it like everyone else
smile.gif

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest with you it looks fine. It's not like it's stretched way out of proportion or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No Bueno