pSNES: Switch Snes9x port

Here is pSNES, a snes9x port to multiple platforms.

screenshot_mini.png

Readme:
https://github.com/Cpasjuste/pemu/blob/master/psnes/README.MD

Source code:
https://github.com/Cpasjuste/pemu/

Download:
https://github.com/Cpasjuste/pemu/releases/

• devkitPro and libnx people: fincs, WntrMute, yellows8, plutoo...
  • ScHlAuChi for providing a 3.0 Switch! (you rock mate)

Last edited by cpasjuste,

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Hey, were you able to resolve this issue?? I am having the exact same problem. I see the games but they are all in red. I am running Hekate, Atmosphere. I have uploaded the roms in both formats, as .zip and as .smc to no avail. The console is system version is 12.1.0
Nope, just started using retroarch instead.

AlanLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not a defect, PNES/PSNES only identifies the roms if they have the correct names and extensions, look for the correct names in any of the emulator's editable files or I downloaded a package of roms already prepared for the PNES/PSNES

leinad23ec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a defect, PNES/PSNES only identifies the roms if they have the correct names and extensions, look for the correct names in any of the emulator's editable files or I downloaded a package of roms already prepared for the PNES/PSNES
I figured that with PNES, I I realized there couldnt be any Parenthesis, or exclamation points, I still dont get most of the errors, but I have about 33% of the list working. I just cant figure out the psnes extensions.

Where do I find this documentation, again?

Edit, I think I found that list, inside the xml. And I was wrong, its not about the parentheses.

Last edited by leinad23ec,

bahgee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In previous versions, I was able to set a custom theme. In 5.0, it only shows the default and big preview themes and my custom theme is not showing. Is there a way to add custom themes in 5.0?

Juanaugusto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
In previous versions, I was able to set a custom theme. In 5.0, it only shows the default and big preview themes and my custom theme is not showing. Is there a way to add custom themes in 5.0?
Me too i want to set a custom theme please and i can't chage from big preview to default i've restared but it does not change

Last edited by Juanaugusto,

lpmsnp

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

Firstly, i wan't to thank @cpasjustefor the incredible emulator.

I just installed the homebrew, but the menu looks a bit weird, some sections are missing, like the tittle description. I'm on 5,0 version, and just droped the .nro file on the Switch folder, i did'nt go through the .nsp installer.

I have this on my home menu.

20220207_191305.jpg

And i supposed to get this.

screenshot_mini.png

Any ideas, thank you.

lpmsnp

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just a little update, i installed the previous version 4,4, and seems work perfectly, the boot speed better than 5,0

1644265735852.jpg

Juanaugusto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello everyone,

Firstly, i wan't to thank @cpasjustefor the incredible emulator.

I just installed the homebrew, but the menu looks a bit weird, some sections are missing, like the tittle description. I'm on 5,0 version, and just droped the .nro file on the Switch folder, i did'nt go through the .nsp installer.

I have this on my home menu.

View attachment 297111

And i supposed to get this.

View attachment 297112

Any ideas, thank you.
just press main menu and change big preview to default

Reactions: Lineacero

Juanaugusto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
@cpasjuste muchas gracias por tomarte el tiempo de hacer estas actualizaciones.
he probado la actualizacion 5.1 y la verdad es que es un retroceso en comparacion a la version 4.4.
En la version 4.4 podia poner skin, en la 5.1 no se puede.
he probado jugar bubsy en la 5.1 y corre el juego con lag y distorcion en el audio, en la 4.4 corre bien y sin distorcion en el audio.
El donkey kong 2 no corre en la 5.1 he borrado saves states, sram, he cambiado la rom y no funciona, en la 4.4 funciona sin problemas.
estaria muy agradecido si pudieras corregir estos errores porfavor.
Asi he customizado el emulador en 4.4
20220311_152621.jpg
20220311_152631.jpg
20220311_152722.jpg
20220311_152753.jpg

Last edited by Juanaugusto,

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also wondering how to change the skin now as creating a "skins" folder and adding the skins to it does nothing on my end.

EDIT: You have to create a "skins" folder if it's not already there, add a folder inside (the folder name will appear in the skins menu), then unzipped all of the skins files in that folder.

Last edited by Rob Blou,

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
@cpasjuste muchas gracias por tomarte el tiempo de hacer estas actualizaciones.
he probado la actualizacion 5.1 y la verdad es que es un retroceso en comparacion a la version 4.4.
En la version 4.4 podia poner skin, en la 5.1 no se puede.
he probado jugar bubsy en la 5.1 y corre el juego con lag y distorcion en el audio, en la 4.4 corre bien y sin distorcion en el audio.
El donkey kong 2 no corre en la 5.1 he borrado saves states, sram, he cambiado la rom y no funciona, en la 4.4 funciona sin problemas.
estaria muy agradecido si pudieras corregir estos errores porfavor.
Asi he customizado el emulador en 4.4View attachment 301426View attachment 301427View attachment 301428View attachment 301429
Can u share this skin please ?

Juanaugusto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
También me pregunto cómo cambiar la máscara ahora, ya que crear una carpeta de "máscaras" y agregarle las máscaras no hace nada de mi parte.

EDITAR: debe crear una carpeta de "máscaras" si aún no está allí, agregar una carpeta dentro (el nombre de la carpeta aparecerá en el menú de máscaras), luego descomprimir todos los archivos de máscaras en esa carpeta.
podrias pasar fotos de como quedo tu emulador con las skins y tambien cuando abres el menu en la pantalla principal, yo lo he intentado con mis skins y el menu se deforma

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

@Juanaugusto puffffff Brutal :hrth::grog::hrth:

The images from where the downloads look great,,please
Aqui dejo un link donde estan los skin de pnes, psnes y pfba para la version 4.4 no creo que funcione en las ultimas versiones.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y0c6formnvlixtn/skins_de_pemu.rar/file
View attachment 309343View attachment 309344dejo unas cuantas imagenesView attachment 309317View attachment 309319View attachment 309320View attachment 309321
Thanks a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto