PS3SX - PSX emulator released.

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by azoreseuropa, Nov 30, 2010.

Nov 30, 2010
  1. azoreseuropa
    OP

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    PS3SX - PSX emulator released.

Another awesome emulator, though until save-states and visual improvements are implemented, I really don't see the need for this over the - stock official - PS1 emulator. Though I guess it's pretty damned good for Jailbreak-state machines

Credit goes to: sabin1981

ENJOY! [​IMG]

EDIT: The emulator is clearly in the very early stages. Analogue doesn't even work. It is a beta test, ok ? Credit goes to: djhazardous.. Thank you. [​IMG]

2. Sephxus

Member Sephxus GBAtemp Fan

United States
    This will be way better than Sony's emulator. First of all, we can't run back ups on Sony's PS1 emulator. That alone is enough to satisfy the need over the official. Second, don't expect all features to be implemented on the pre-release. This project will evolve over time. It will get better. I see no reason to use Sony's emulator. Don't bash others' hard work.

Plus, with this you can run homebrew. [​IMG]

EDIT: It appears that you only copy and pasted, so I guess this isn't meant for you. Post the source next time. [​IMG]

3. Fellow

Member Fellow GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm very intrigued by this.

4. Starzboy77

Member Starzboy77 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've already tested this with Suikoden 2 and it works PERFECTLY! I could not stretch the image to full screen on my 40 inch 1080P LCD screen but the image was very large nonetheless. I'm very happy with this emulator and can't wait for save states to be implemented.

5. Juanmatron

Member Juanmatron Slater Color

Spain
    Strange, PS3 uses a PowerPC, so it has the same difficulties to port the emulator than Wii.

Edit: Oh wait. He used PCSX version ported and coded by Gil Pedersen.