The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
35luopl.jpg

Namco Bandai has announced that its all-star-brawler Project X Zone will be coming to West sometime this summer.
ok 3ds too many games i am gonna go broke
Source

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm... completely shocked. Great news. I remember playing Namco x Capcom on PS2, it wasn't a great game but it's nice to see combinations like these. If it's the same kind of game as that one, I'll enjoy this.

Reactions: gamefan5

lordgoober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh. I was planning on ordering this as an import via play asia later this week since I finally got my hands on a relatively inexpensive near mint Japanese 3ds (150 on ebay, 125 + 23 shipping, which he gouged me on but there was a lot of 3dsware on the system) to play SRW UX on when it comes out.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather (and pleasantly) shocked. Not a fan of the SRPG elements (it's like that IIRC) but I've heard it plays like Endless Frontier. And with a list like that, it's probably the dealbreaker on the console.

I'll pick it up with a 3DS... sometime. When I have the money.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather (and pleasantly) shocked. Not a fan of the SRPG elements (it's like that IIRC) but I've heard it plays like Endless Frontier. And with a list like that, it's probably the dealbreaker on the console.

I'll pick it up with a 3DS... sometime. When I have the money.

Guild, you Nintendo hating troll, take your hate elsewhere! Stop derailing the thread!!!1!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm pretty much the same as Guild. I'm usually not a fan of SRPGs, but I did like Endless Frontier while I hate most RPGs, so I'll probably get this.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can deal with SRPGs if the actual combat is different. Usually in SRPGs it's a standard "walk over and bop to the face" which I really don't like. It's why I found SMT: Devil Survivor and Valkyria Chronicles II playable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol