'Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2' gets new developer and release window

vampire bloodlines.jpg

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 was initially planned for a 2020 release, which was then pushed to 2021 but that year the game's developer Hardsuit Labs was let go, and the game was indefinitely delayed. During PAX West a few days ago publisher Paradox Interactive has announced that the game is back in development with a new team. This time around, it is UK-based The Chinese Room studio, known for titles such as Dear Esther and Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, that will be handling development. Paradox Interactive also revealed that the game will release sometime in Fall 2024 and that a gameplay trailer will be aired in January 2024.

An announcement trailer was aired for the occasion:

Embrace your inner Kindred and join us in Seattle for the long-awaited Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. Find your place in the battle to come, and try not to let the city bleed you dry.

Based on the new trailer, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is in development for PC (Steam, EGS, GOG), PS5 and Xbox Series S/X. Due to the development issues, Paradox Interactive has said that it will issue refunds to those who pre-ordered any edition of the game.

:arrow: SOURCE

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I heard about this game Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 was delayed again, again due to something wrong. Oh it's developers have problems cause game delayed and push release date far out to year 2024 from year 2021. Not good for delayed that most people who are fans of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and are still waiting for years. Most people are angry due to delayed for this game. That's sad news. :(

That's why people should avoid pre-ordered next time. I don't trust pre-ordered anymore because something would be very bad happen to lost our money if game get delay again, again. I just wait for game when it's release out and wait for sale like discount then buy it then will be much better than pre-ordered have big problems like hold for too longer like years are no good. Be careful about pre-ordered and sometimes people lost money for that.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This game is already having one of the funniest development hells to ever grace gaming history. From firing lead writers to changing devs and being delayed for multiple years, it's got it all.

Can't wait to see what else can go wrong before paradox eventually just forces it to release.

Deleted member 656588

Trophies
XP
I'm just glad it's still alive. I doubt it'll live up to the hype or the original game but now it at least looks like it's being developed by a competent studio. Everything Hardsuit Labs showed looked like shit.

Reactions: Citizen_404

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.