Homebrew [Project] SoulAnger's MENUdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Has there been any recent updates on this homebrew? 100 pages and its been a year or two. yet theres been 1 - 5 updates.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
VERY nice, Soul! And thanks, tiny, for giving us that video. Soul, best of luck in finishing this project ASAP, I'm already impressed and I haven't even witnessed it first hand... yet.
wink.gif

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Balrogs.Pain said:
Has there been any recent updates on this homebrew? 100 pages and its been a year or two. yet theres been 1 - 5 updates.
Yes Balrogs.Pain, Soulanger is still working on it, that's why me, Mercluke and Fgghjjkll were trying to work on a wikipedia article but we're having trouble with the admins. Also it seems my recent post didn't go through so

Guess what I did?
I helped with the wikipedia article
Guess what I got?
It was a build of the bouncy file manager!!! BOOM! And I'm not making this one up, Soulanger approved me himself XD
I was also authorized to gloat in the thread XD Come on people help with the article!

yaynds.gif
BOO WIKIPEDIA!

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Sarvesh50 said:
Soulanger well i must say very nice the new feature if the dsi is hacked i would love to see an port of menudo on it

But.... correct me please if I'm wrong. But wasn't MenuDo suposed to be a flashcart menu? I mean, a replacement for those inside the cart... AKAIO for example in the Ak 2i.

There should be no problem with DSi consoles as it will only be replacing the flashcart menu.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Platinum14 said:
This project is sweet! I can't wait to use menudo when it's completed.
It truely is, you'll love it when it's completed

donelwero said:
QUOTE(Sarvesh50 @ Jun 5 2009, 05:55 AM) Soulanger well i must say very nice the new feature if the dsi is hacked i would love to see an port of menudo on it

But.... correct me please if I'm wrong. But wasn't MenuDo suposed to be a flashcart menu? I mean, a replacement for those inside the cart... AKAIO for example in the Ak 2i.

There should be no problem with DSi consoles as it will only be replacing the flashcart menu.
True, since the flashcart contains it, however look at DSO, the touchscreen function isn't working on the DSI, probably because of changes to the DS hardware it breaks code. So it may or may not work on the DSi

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
what keeps buggin me is
"which cart is gonna get the feature to load commercial games?
unsure.gif
"
hope its the dstt or acekard 2
Could be those.... Could be neither, we'll never know until it's released now will we?

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
its for one cart only.
alternativley you can set ysmenu.nds to mShortcuts
but im not sure if soulanger is gonna block compatibility

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh btw.
mShortcuts is deleted but soulanger is not blocking compatablity to ysmenu.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think we can all narrow it down to either AK2 or DSTT.
I'm thinking DSTT, the sudden lack of updates could be hint that they're waiting for menuDO to be released, or the DSTT is dead
frown.gif
Either way, I'm getting an AK2i
biggrin.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Matt140 said:
I think we can all narrow it down to either AK2 or DSTT.
I'm thinking DSTT, the sudden lack of updates could be hint that they're waiting for menuDO to be released, or the DSTT is dead
frown.gif
Either way, I'm getting an AK2i
biggrin.gif
Also DSTT are slightly cheaper than an AK2 - Soulanger can then make a little bit more profit
laugh.gif
Mind you - I hope when you mention DSTT/AK2 you actually referring to DSTTi and AK2i - I'd like to see it on a DSi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps