redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
EpicPie said:
Did he die?

lol, jk. The waiting will be worth it, im sure SoulAnger put so much time into Menudo he wants to hold it off a bit longer so he can give it some final touches to make it lifetime worthy.

i haven't seen soul in a while
frown.gif

he's been on irc a bit but not nearly as much as usual and always at times i'm afk
frown.gif

maybe he's working hard on menudo?
tongue.gif

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!!!!!

Chill bro. The mods know what they are doing. Bumping the thread and yelling at them to close it is just as bad as people that come here to bitch and complain.

On topic: Keep up the good work Soul. Looking forward to the release (whenever that may be).
smile.gif

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
famousginni said:
ShadowEO. Check your Messages.

Umm. bout the Wiki, I had a talk with the admins and it looks like we can't do anything to save it so... the wiki has been abandoned. Mostly since the menudo hasn't come out so there aren't any official sources or sites so yeah. Don't both editing because it'll just get deleted eventually

Thank you, I'm sorry for being rude about it. We had to remove things before too many people saw it.

As for everyone else, Soulanger is working very hard on MENUdo so STFU, it's not fair to the actual people waiting for it and being loyal to it that you all are fucking dicks. Please just leave the poor guy alone, he is developing and needs as much support as possible, I know how bad negative comments are on development, I can't even finish a program anymore because people on my own site don't even care about the things I actually make anymore, the last thing I did was an upgrade to the site to transform it from an actual website to a WebOS, that was the last thing I got positive comments on. It really hurts to get negative comments and as a fellow developer I sympathize with Soulanger for having to deal with dicks like you guys.

Thank you for your support jphriendly.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
famousginni said:
Umm. bout the Wiki, I had a talk with the admins and it looks like we can't do anything to save it so... the wiki has been abandoned. Mostly since the menudo hasn't come out so there aren't any official sources or sites so yeah. Don't both editing because it'll just get deleted eventually
I'm guessing you're talking about a WIKI on Wikipedea or something like that ??

If so - As a suggestion why not put it here on GBATemp WIKI ? (or is there one here already !!)
OK so it may not get as many visitors as Wikipedia but at least you'll have a copy which you can direct newbie to

EDITED: Oops sorry apparently there IS already a WIKI here @ http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Menudo although the Pictures aren't showing up

freshness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i bet the server will crash down when menuDo gets released...still waitin´cause every minute its worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does