WoobiE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
WoobiE said:
fgghjjkll said:
well, what i meant was, so many people made you rush dision2, it was buggy as fuck and people turned away from it before they even tried future versions of it...
That's harsh words man. "buggy as fuck", I used Dsision2 and I'm still using it actually and have not found any problems with it. Maybe I can't use the cheat directly from the Dsision2 menu but that don't bug me. Yeah some people maybe did turn away from it but you don't know how many did and did not. You should show some appreciation for what programmers do. Its all in the process of creating new stuff. There will always be bugs to fix and improve the overall quality. It just seems that you are not one of those people who are patient enough to see Dsision2 to the final results when it comes about.

After reading the comment by fgghjjkll, I have DSided never to update DSision2 ever again.
No way man. How can you give up. Its soo good. Tell me your only pulling our legs and this is a joke. You've made it so far and its build is good.

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
After reading the comment by fgghjjkll, I have DSided never to update DSision2 ever again.
You're kidding right?

Look, I've had to deal with arseholes repeatedly saying "this map sux!1one" for when I was having public playtests of a map I'm working on for Team Fortress 2, but come on, I haven't let that stop me.

You have supporters; lots of them.

You're releasing something for free.

People are arseholes, yes, especially considering a large portion of this community is made up of arrogant selfish people who DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY. No justification, no forgiveness, nothing.

But think about it.

Why are you letting yourself be pressured by these people?

Think about those who support your work, whether it is polished or not doesn't matter.

Go ahead, release it when you think it's ready.

Or take the open source mantra of "release early, release often".

It's your choice.

But dumping a project just because some people don't like it?

Come on.

You're better than that.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
oh shit. sorry. i didnt mean to insult your homebrew. but when it first came out it was buggy because you did rush it a bit. but i have to say, the latest version of it was pretty awesome effort.
so again, im very sorry to all the dsision2 fans and, of course, to spinal.

sorry
~fgghjjkll

OneMichael

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
atomicat.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, everyone is pretty touchy. If we aren't careful, we'll have to rename the thread to "Don't stop DSicioun!" or some other mis-spelled variant.
Toss a few more commas into the fire, and we can be up all night roasting posts 'n fluff.

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FGGHJJKLl!!!
you killed my fav homebrew, and i made a dsision to break your freaking neck. Sigh, you people walk about like coding is hard as, no it is not but it aint a walk in the park, man if i could get a program to go on the ds id be over the moon. Trouble is i never could compile anything
frown.gif
thats why im pussying around in vb. Thats why i respect spinal. And all ds develpors
One thing is i hate waiting and thats why 99% of you hate me.
Whats new for the ds theses days. I missed the good times around the times of the m3 perfect and supercard.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
errr....thats cos you hate soulanger for not releasing menudo "early" enough.....
and we have 66 pages of x-mah-D's RELEASE IT NAO!!!!'s

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x-mah-D said:
FGGHJJKLl!!!
you killed my fav homebrew, and i made a dsision to break your freaking neck. Sigh, you people walk about like coding is hard as, no it is not but it aint a walk in the park, man if i could get a program to go on the ds id be over the moon. Trouble is i never could compile anything
frown.gif
thats why im pussying around in vb. Thats why i respect spinal. And all ds develpors
Whats new for the ds theses days. I missed the good times around the times of the m3 perfect and supercard.

X-mah-D to compile... In the MINGW Shell, there is a command, call make, which is destined to be executed within the program's source folder where the Makefile is, if you can get things to compile then it's because of fatal bugs in the code your attempting to compile. And yes, coding is Hard, VB isn't even a challenge. It was made for novice coders, that is why it is called Visual BASIC.

Try making programs in C++/C/C#/PHP(Yes you can make native programs in PHP)/Python/Bash/TCL-TK and all the other programming languages before saying it's not hard. If you don't believe programming to be hard then you've never used the low-level programming languages that require you to use BIOS calls like ASM.

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowEO said:
x-mah-D said:
FGGHJJKLl!!!
frown.gif

X-mah-D to compile... In the MINGW Shell, there is a command, call make, which is destined to be executed within the program's source folder where the Makefile is, if you can get things to compile then it's because of fatal bugs in the code your attempting to compile. And yes, coding is Hard, VB isn't even a challenge. It was made for novice coders, that is why it is called Visual BASIC.

Try making programs in C++/C/C#/PHP(Yes you can make native programs in PHP)/Python/Bash/TCL-TK and all the other programming languages before saying it's not hard. If you don't believe programming to be hard then you've never used the low-level programming languages that require you to use BIOS calls like ASM.

Ahhhh.
Well if it makes you more happy i started c# a month ago.
I went to the examples folder and try to compile hello world and it said it could not "make" it

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
WoobiE said:
fgghjjkll said:
well, what i meant was, so many people made you rush dision2, it was buggy as fuck and people turned away from it before they even tried future versions of it...
That's harsh words man. "buggy as fuck", I used Dsision2 and I'm still using it actually and have not found any problems with it. Maybe I can't use the cheat directly from the Dsision2 menu but that don't bug me. Yeah some people maybe did turn away from it but you don't know how many did and did not. You should show some appreciation for what programmers do. Its all in the process of creating new stuff. There will always be bugs to fix and improve the overall quality. It just seems that you are not one of those people who are patient enough to see Dsision2 to the final results when it comes about.

come on... you really going to let one guy effect what you want to do... pretty sad... i would understand you no longer want to do something because you've had enough... but i quit because someone said something bad... come on... you know better then that... he just wins that way... do what you want to do. Dision2 doesnt tickle my fancy but it was not horrible... im only saying this because i like my m3 sakura menu
smile.gif
made by moonlight. Who really had a reason to never continue that project ... those guys never paid him if i read correctly!

o and by the way... he calls himself "the gbatemp megaman" how original....

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey everyone. just wondering, any word on a release of this yet? downloaded the demo a while back (the neoflash compo entry) but it didnt really work very well for me... However, that video looks amazing and the "hold certain buttons during boot to load certain homebrew" function is something i've been looking for for ages.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SifJar said:
hey everyone. just wondering, any word on a release of this yet? downloaded the demo a while back (the neoflash compo entry) but it didnt really work very well for me... However, that video looks amazing and the "hold certain buttons during boot to load certain homebrew" function is something i've been looking for for ages.
I'll let you know what I know so far. SoulAnger has most of it done, he's just doing a few closed beta tests before he releases it to polish it up. This, however, is understandable since anything needs plenty of time and work to be perfected. My guess is we'll see a release by the end of April.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
I'll let you know what I know so far. SoulAnger has most of it done, he's just doing a few closed beta tests before he releases it to polish it up. This, however, is understandable since anything needs plenty of time and work to be perfected. My guess is we'll see a release by the end of April.

sweet, wasnt actually expecting anything that soon, but i wont complain
yaynds.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SifJar said:
Skyline969 said:

sweet, wasnt actually expecting anything that soon, but i wont complain
yaypsp.gif
Remember - this is only my guess. I could be way off.

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
there's a demo? really must of missed it time to google it lol acutally i just saw this thread a few weeks ago lol i hope it works on DSTT doubt it thou

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder how many posts X-mah-D has written in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if it was over 1/4 of his post count. Anyway..... End of April? Ok, I can wait
smile.gif
. I tried learning C++ But failed miserably.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Keeley said:
there's a demo? really must of missed it time to google it lol acutally i just saw this thread a few weeks ago lol i hope it works on DSTT doubt it thou

i'm pretty sure it works on DSTT, because thats what the developer tested it on and made the video on i think. the video of the demo is in the first post, the one which shows less features. half the features in the other video arent in the demo, and i couldnt really get ut to work on my Max Media Dock, but still, give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush: +1