Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sarvesh50 said:
we want new video or screen shots
tongue.gif
+1
I've been thinking that for a while now, but I think SoulAnger has said b4 that there won't be one coming.

Off topic: any chance this x-mah-D character is a reincarnation of a banned member (*cough* Hexane26/Beve *cough*)? I know the banned member used to frequent this topic with similar 'trash posts' and was extremely impatient with this brew 'release'. I also note a post recently in the M3 section about Sakura running on the iTouch, which is also a topic the banned member used to bang on about.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
soo...what exactly does closed beta mean anyways?

OFFTOPIC: i dont think so....beve was more annoying than this kid, and when we insult him, he starts flaming us and calling us motherfuckers...

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fgghjjkll said:
soo...what exactly does closed beta mean anyways?
Closed beta means a beta test (testing for bugs and whatnot, as you probably know) that isn't open to the public. Instead, it's available only to a certain select few people that SoulAnger has chosen.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Leaks are bad.

Remember the backup loader? It was stopped being developed because some dumbass leaked it.

Menu do will be released when it's released.

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
Sarvesh50 said:
we want new video or screen shots
tongue.gif

Off topic: any chance this x-mah-D character is a reincarnation of a banned member (*cough* Hexane26/Beve *cough*)? I know the banned member used to frequent this topic with similar 'trash posts' and was extremely impatient with this brew 'release'. I also note a post recently in the M3 section about Sakura running on the iTouch, which is also a topic the banned member used to bang on about.

[Off topic/]
Hex**e2*? OMG HELP
We need You, Toni, Psycoblaster and I!!!
[/Off topic]

Ok... So... It won't load commercial games on carts that aren't supported? I'll just use this as my media button.

xylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright this topic has reached the magic number of pages: 69! Now.... I'm still totally supporting soulanger still but well... please don't postpone this brew for yet another month!

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG, U KILLED HIM!!!!! @_@
Is this going to be a new firmware, or just an alternate menu? Reason im asking, i use AKAIO on my AK2, & like how almost every game works fine, older or new, but that menu looks awsome.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope, I'm still alive. ^^
I assure you im working day and night just to finish this. Although, my creative flow is currently dying right now, and I still havent receive a parcel that im supposed to. Dang.

fgghjjkll said:
wow...the suspense is killing me.
soulanger, it wouldnt hurt to release a features list?
would it?
Sorry I cant. I need to I am planning to exceed the hype that, I (uhmm, unexpectedly :\) set.
And to that, I need to keep a number of my features unannounced. I'm sorry.
frown.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulAnger said:
Nope, I'm still alive. ^^
I assure you im working day and night just to finish this. Although, my creative flow is currently dying right now, and I still havent receive a parcel that im supposed to. Dang.

fgghjjkll said:
wow...the suspense is killing me.
soulanger, it wouldnt hurt to release a features list?
would it?
Sorry I cant. I need to I am planning to exceed the hype that, I (uhmm, unexpectedly :\) set.
And to that, I need to keep a number of my features unannounced. I'm sorry.
frown.gif
Unfortunately and reallistically, it's inevitable there will be glitches/bugs/errors in any release (whether rushed or prolonged)....and "planning to exceed expectations" will probably now only provide a bigger springboard for the knobhead whingers in this community to launch off!
Anyway, godspeed with this release and keep those "creative juices" flowing!!
grog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.