Kynaeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

Im totally new to the scene as I've never really had problems running anything on my DS lite before so I'm not sure of where to look for any more information and Google has only yielded dated threads with broken links. The problem seems to at least be common to the game, no controls for the train, but I don't know how to fix it. The suggested YSmenu translation/update links were broken so I thought I would ask here and hopefully get some help.

Kynaeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked for that, too, Depravo but I didn't see it in either of my sources. Thanks Acekard! I'll try the xpa patch you linked too, hopefully this works and I can get back to CHOO CHOO'ing my little heart out.

edit: thanks Ace, this worked perfectly

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
While you are at it, you should download Wood R4. the newest firmware for R4. Because the M3 Simply is just an R4 in disguise...

It should fix almost all games for you.
wink.gif

Kynaeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I install Wood R4? just put it on the root folder and delete the other files? There was no readme with the archive
frown.gif

Kynaeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, it was actually quite easy, I was just confused because 1.14.2 only has one file, had to install 1.14 first and then add the updated menu file!
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1