Hacking Problem organizing roms M3Real

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a M3Real + GBA expansion pack (of the M3Real)
Ive put all my .nds files in the folder NDS, and that folder is in the root of my microSD.
But when I click NDS game on the M3 menu, all it says is browser.nds, which is the Opera Browser I put on it.
No other roms.

How can I solve this problem?

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
On the game menu, tap on the little folder icon in the bottom left (might take a few times. Touch screen response is a bit rubbish). Make sure the NDS folder is set as your default folder.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, you may have it set so that it's looking for roms at a different place from where you put them e.g. you set the location to the root when you want it to search /NDS/.

Chrono_Tata's suggestion would allow you to change that to the right directory.

Jarn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a related question: can I have it sorted into folders inside the NDS folder (so it's easier to see the saves for the game) or does it have to be IN the NDS folder? What I mean is:

/NDS/game_name/game_name.nds

versus

/NDS/game_name.nds

Is the top one acceptable? Or only the bottom? And would I be correct in assuming that, whichever way it functions, GBA functionality is the same? While SNES emulators and the like ca be stored anywhere?

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NDS/directory/file will probably not work, but if you press Start you can choose what folder the NDS button picks, so you can do:

NDS1/game.nds
NDS2/game.nds

It's a little hokey and I wish I could just navigate for my games like every other card, but this is OK. I guess.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have more than one dircectory for my roms. My favorites, ones to try and all others. It has to be like this as there is a limit to the number of roms in a directory of 127 iirc. Any more than that and the games listing in the menu becomes corrupt.

snowcorn22

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
Perseid said:
NDS/directory/file will probably not work, but if you press Start you can choose what folder the NDS button picks, so you can do:

NDS1/game.nds
NDS2/game.nds

It's a little hokey and I wish I could just navigate for my games like every other card, but this is OK. I guess.

This is great to know... was looking for this solution, and found it now!
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm