Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Have you seen the control scheme for the Wii version?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clip/pro-evo-2008-wii-310049.php

I found it a little weird.. but.. it's probably the best thing you can do for a soccer game with the Wii controls without entering the "nonsense waggling" territory.. it might work out well..

Akiyoshi Chosogabe, PES2008 producer, said that the game is not aimed for the casual market. The complete interview is here: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=173815

Also, there's no Classic Controller support.
tongue.gif

What's your opinion about this?

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if it will work well, but im really happy with the FIFA controls and its the best football game ive played so far and i used to love FIFA 07 on GC, i always knew 08 Wii would have to be something special to beat it and it did.

I played Pro Evo on 360 plenty of times, despite the blatent overhype and overrated reviews, ive never been too convinced by it, i honestly dont see the fuss with Pro Evo.

By all means, if the Wii Pro Evo 2008 works well, i have no beef, i would play it.

For now, FIFA 08 Wii is my favourite football game :-)

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't wait for PES to be released. Somebody on the Kotaku forums called it a soccer RTS and I suppose that's a pretty good description.
I guess it's unlike any other soccer game so far as far as controls are concerned. It'll probably take some practice to get used to it, but then again, PES always required you to put some effort into it to really master the game.

seano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really love the look of this. On the other platforms, you controlled basically only the guy with the ball, but on the wii, it seems as though youre doing alot more work. Makes it look alot more like a team game, especially if you have two people playing, one person dribbling, the other telling players to make runs. Although I guess it will definitely take some getting used to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on...