Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, about the code handler, would you personally need to compute square roots of a floating point value?
This could be useful if you only want to get a positive float if it gets negative (fsqrts{f0 * f0}). But yet I think no one would really need this. I couldn't think of a lot of examples for cheats.
If I could neglect this feature the next code handler update would be out earlier.

The main problem is that the Wii U does not know the fsqrt(s) instruction. However, I could express the Heron's method/Babylonian method in PPC, but I guess that'd be unnecessarily extravagant for the plausibility that just a few cheats would ever make use of it

Last edited by CosmoCortney,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, about the code handler, would you personally need to compute square roots of a floating point value?
This could be useful if you only want to get a positive float if it gets negative (fsqrts{f0 * f0}). But yet I think no one would really need this. I couldn't think of a lot of examples for cheats.
If I could neglect this feature the next code handler update would be out earlier.

The main problem is that the Wii U does not know the fsqrt(s) instruction. However, I could express the Heron's method/Babylonian method in PPC, but I guess that'd be unnecessarily extravagant for the plausibility that just a few cheats would ever make use of it
I would say do without it in favour of the rest of the features you have. If someone has a need for the square root of a floating point value, they'll let you know and you can explain, otherwise no need to get yourself in a tizzy if you can't find a valid reason for it right now.

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
More Smash codes

Menu Music
0x11EE4FB0

ASCII sound data bank
0x17858EA0

Game Speed
105056C0 XXXXXXXX

3F800000 - default (match speed of the whole game)

Game Effect
105D7CE0 XXXXXXXX

3F800000 - default (00000000 turns effects of hits or smashes off).

Damage Ratio
105D511C XXXXXXXX

3F800000 - default (00000000 invincible, 42000000 one hit kill)

Walking speed (on ground only)
105F2650 XXXXXXXX

3F800000 - default

Brightness Graphics effect
105F09AC XXXXXXXX

Brightness Modifier 2
1066DBD0 XXXXXXXX

3F800000 default (3F000000 darker)

Camera Distance
105F10BC XXXXXXXX

3F800000 default (40000000 more zoomed in, 3F000000 zoomed out with more view even of the full stage)

Stage Speed
1061F238 XXXXXXXX

3F800000 default

Double Screen
10664E0C 3F000000

Character Size Modifier (All players)
10666FE4 XXXXXXXX

3F800000 - default

Full Game Camera view Modifier
106D6B88 XXXXXXXX

3F800000 - default

Invisible Players
106CC5A8 30000000

Music Volume
106C9B74 XXXXXXXX

Can be useful for Music file modding!
Did you find something for 1.1.5?

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone has an idea on how I should do it to find my coordinates? 32bits and unknown value, then just "different"? I've tried that 3 times and everytime the program just crashed before finishing the first scan...

Crewman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I looked at the weapon memory layout for Hyrule Warriors, here are my observations:

each item enty is 80 byte long.

The content is like this in hex:

ss ss ss ss ww ww ww ww dd dd SS SS
s=status of list entry (if you change this entry the item is flaged as 'new' for example)
w=weapon type
d=dmg, divided by 1.5
S= # stars

8x vv vv vv vv
v= skill value (see list below)

8x kk kk kk kk
k= kills left till unlock

uu uu uu uu
u= ??? maybe some kind of checksum

00 empty slot
01 Strong Attack +
02 Strength II
03 Strength III
04 Strength IV
05 Strength V
06 Strength VI
07 Fire
08 Water
09 Lightning
0A Light
0B Darkness
0C VS Legend
0D VS Time
0E VS Twilight
0F VS Skyward
10 VS Sorceress
11 VS Beast
12 VS Dragon
13 VS Undead
14 VS Soldier
15 VS Ganon
16 EXP +
17 Rupees +
18 Materials +
19 Slots +
1A Stars +
1B Hearts +
1C Health +
1D Special +
1E Bombs +
1F Arrows +
20 Boomerang +
21 Hookshot +
22 One-Hit Kill
23 Sturdy Feet
24 Regen
25 Defenseless
26 No Healing
27 Adversity
28 Compatriot
29 Evil's Bane
2A Legendary
2B Special Attack +
2C Finishing Blow +
2D Regular Attack +
2E Heart Strong
2F Focus Spirit +
30 Hasty Attacks
FFFFFFFF slot not used

If someone findes the pointer of the curently shown item we can make weapens modidier cheats out of this

Last edited by Crewman,
Reactions: I pwned U!

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
Any codes to unlock the costumes in Super Mario Maker? No way in hell I'm going to put myself through that shit hole called "expert mode"
SAME

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone have the address for the splatoon level for the latest version if possible

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone has an idea on how I should do it to find my coordinates? 32bits and unknown value, then just "different"? I've tried that 3 times and everytime the program just crashed before finishing the first scan...
That's going to net you way too many results. Just think about the logic. To find your x position, initialize an unknown while standing, then move to the right, find greater than, move to the left, find less than, repeat until you have enough eliminations. Then you would do the same for y, except move up and down (though I would probably stand on different levels of height than jump and mess with the jumping). Same for z, except moving forward and backward.

Also, apparently I don't have the disc to this game, and using Loadiine takes so much time for loading that it's going to take way too much time to go from potential freeze (always happens with testing moon jump codes for me) to restart and getting back into a level. Plus TCP Gecko couldn't connect when I was in a level, so as of now, I won't be able to try those.

Last edited by Jonna,

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
I did some ASM code for Splatoon, for those who want to throw a glance: (.mp4)
Kraken Activator
Special Gun 1
Special Gun 2

And:
1462627880-img-20160507-093047310.jpg

I can't use it online anyway so you can just give it to me PLZ :bow:

Reactions: ToonRudy

tefgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning,

I'm a noob at this but if Anyone can help or guide me in the right direction it be appreciated.

So let me start at the beginning...

I have a USA Wii u back up of Hyrule Warriors and Im trying to use JGecko to perform real time cheats.

1.On the WII u Browswer I go to www.wiiubru.com , this autolaunches the HomeBrew Launcher. From this screen I select loadiine Gx2 v3

2.Within Loadine GX2 v3 , I turn on Pygecko, hit Ok to save my changes , I hit the 'A" button on Hyrule Warriors and select the latest update (V144).

3.Hit Ok and the games loads. I wait until I get to the character selection menu and I Start JGecko U on the PC. I click on Update Games Tiles and receive the message all Titles have been updated. I unselect auto Auto Detect and I type in my WII U IP address and then select Connect.

It Connects but then prompts me to enter in the Game Name and Game ID. I enter in the required information and hit OK. This freezes my WII U. I Power off the console and do the above steps again , only one difference now tho , I Un check Inject code handler in JGecko U before hitting Connect and Im not prompted to entering the Game Name and Game ID. I click back in Inject code handler and now once again Im prompted to enter in the Game ID and Game title. I enter this information and this freezes the console. I'm, hitting a wall and if anyone can direct me on how to get this to work please help .
:nayps3:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think