Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

bitjacker

GBAtemp Disorderly
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like a music theory learning app. How hard is it to write a program that displays what pitch the 3ds mic picks up? Maybe be able to load any song then it scores your performance singing on pitch...

orly3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you upload it?
Here you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B48b5GeCLLYFSWR3bTNpRTZXdG8/view?usp=sharing
It compiled as launcher.dat which is kinda weird, maybe because it was written close to two years ago?
I tried running it using go.gate***-***.com (used * just in case it's not allowed to be posted on here) and it just gave me an error every time I tried (O3ds 9.0.0-20E)
I didn't have any errors during compilation so I'm not really sure what the issue is, maybe it needs to be launched from mset?
Anyway, I hope you have some luck with it :)

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Here you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B48b5GeCLLYFSWR3bTNpRTZXdG8/view?usp=sharing
It compiled as launcher.dat which is kinda weird, maybe because it was written close to two years ago?
I tried running it using go.gate***-***.com (used * just in case it's not allowed to be posted on here) and it just gave me an error every time I tried (O3ds 9.0.0-20E)
I didn't have any errors during compilation so I'm not really sure what the issue is, maybe it needs to be launched from mset?
Anyway, I hope you have some luck with it :)

Yeah, it'll work from MSET most likely. Thanks!

Doczu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there any chance to get purple puzzle panels in Mii Plaza other than by streetpass? It's virtually impossible for me to obtain any of these pieces... Would it be possible to hack it to get them?

Last edited by Doczu,

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country

epicmartin7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... this question isn't merely a request, but more "is this possible" kind of situation.

Did you know that the New Nintendo 3DS has the hardware necessary to be a Wii U Gamepad?

The New Nintendo 3DS contains:

- C-Stick
- Amiibo NFC Reader
- IR Sensor (Presumably for controlling the TV)
- ZL and ZR Buttons
- Wireless Communication

Most importantly though, the chip that decodes HTML5 videos when played back in the Internet Browser can also accept and decrypt the same signal the Wii U Gamepad accepts from the Wii U Console.

“So hackers were able to find out more about hardware of New Nintendo 3DS and they confirmed what they suspected, N3DS (h)as a video decoder which supports [the] same H264 video format which is used for Wii U for streaming to [the] gamepad and in N3DS is used for viewing videos in HTML5.

I suspect that Nintendo might in future introduce a feature to stream Wii U games to N3DS.”

However, this feature has yet to be used and its unknown whether or not Nintendo will add it in a future update.

The information contained in the spoiler pretty much states that the NN3DS has the ability to be like the Wii U Gamepad since it practically has all the same parts needed to be one. My question is, with the tools we have, would it be possible to use homebrew in order to add this functionality? I'm just generally curious.

EDIT: I'll just make a thread about it.

Last edited by epicmartin7,

OPMisOP

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ok, I just wanna show u guys "my" suggestions on a new concept which was a classic app/program in the ds,ds lite and dsi.
'Pictochat' should be remade for the 3ds but instead of using wireless communication built in the 3ds....we can use internet to communicate.
Maybe make forums inside 3ds itself .
Thats all for my suggestion.

Reactions: revoblam

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I just wanna show u guys "my" suggestions on a new concept which was a classic app/program in the ds,ds lite and dsi.
'Pictochat' should be remade for the 3ds but instead of using wireless communication built in the 3ds....we can use internet to communicate.
Maybe make forums inside 3ds itself .
Thats all for my suggestion.

so... Miiverse, then.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto