Hacking [Poll] What do you guys are mostly waiting from gateway?

Which feature are you waiting from gateway?

• Total voters

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
New 3DS support for me. Can't see the point in using cheats tbh...games these days are too easy as it is and cheats make playing online pointless.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just preordered a N3DS hoping it will come with 9.2 or below. So I'm mostly waiting for support on the N3DS. Even though I voted all of the above xD

raibot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't even care about cheats. My 9.1 console has been sitting here for 2 months now I think. Dust is starting to pile up on top.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Waiting for the thing to arrive, since I ordered it a few days ago. Seriously though being able to run any GBA file would be amazing. I don't give a shit about any of the other mentioned things.

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHEATS, CHEATS, CHEATS!!!

There are games I want to play but don't have the time or patience for. A cheat code here and there can speed up the process and even make some games more enjoyable. Using cheats is like drinking alcohol: When done in moderation it can lead to a fantastic experience. :grog:

And before people start complaining, Cheats should never be allowed online, just during offline play.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah just GBA Support, if cheats are implented no doubt they'll find a way to use them online and then all good online games go to shit.

Uncle_Iroh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd most appreciate 6.x save decryption too. I don't need any of the rest because My 3DS is fully compatible with Gateway, but I'd like to downgrade and continue using My retail carts.

Apart from that though, I think N3DS support would help the most number of people.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips