Hacking Poll about error 00000019 and RealNand's FW version

If you are getting error 00000019, what firmware version do you have in RealNand?

• Version 4.1

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Another version

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

Shadowlord666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry your comment stinks a bit. Gateway have offered you to replace your card for a brand new one for free if you return yours, surely that is a deal for you! Your excuses sound very poor to me about legal terms and what not, don't you think that Gateway themselves already know the legal side of what they do! Sorry but you sound like you want to back track for proper reasons unknown! hmm I wonder why I detect that you probably already know the answer to your questions!!!

What's the problem with my comment? Of course it's a really nice offer from Gateway! They couldn't offer anything much better. And I didn't say I won't send my card to them.

What do you try to tell me? That I'm using a clone card? That I broke my Gateway card? I've proven to Gateway that I'm using an original card. If you want, I can show you the photos, too.

BUT: I know of some cases in my country (Germany, btw.) where flashcards got confiscated during customs checks.

I just said it's a better idea to contact the shop where I bought my Gateway first. I can even send it to a return address in my own country - muss lesser shipping, no customs, a lot faster.

suzumizu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just some info in case you guys don't know yet.

I have two 3ds with 2 gateway cards bought at the same time from the same shop and sent together...

3ds 1 is a classic 3ds (first version) with 4.1U FW... and 3ds 2 is a XL one with 4.3U FW.

One of my gateway cards worked fine, and actually was the first one that I updated, using the classic 3ds at 4.1 fw, worked fine as hell, no problems at all. The other gateway just wont update no matter what...

Tried everything possible, like swaping 3ds', swaping SD cards, swaping microsds, every single time I get the same error 00000019, no matter what I do...

Cruise already tried at 4.5, and I had success with 4.1, so that show's it's not FW problem... Although people hate 4.1 I keep it just to see what problems it will show up and never had any with older versions of Gateway (1.2, 2.0.1b, 2.0.2b...) neither with 2.1 Omega...

Also tried the patch 2.1.1 that they sent me on e-mail, didn't work, same error, on both systems (tried both just to be sure...).

The 'faulty gateway' was working perfectly with older FW (and still is, since I had to roll back one of the systems).

Also, just to make it clear: both Gateways are the original ones.

So... Clearly a Gateway Red Card problem... Anyway not sure if this was of any help but I just thought I could contribute on something...

tyons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
why didn't they send me 2.1.1? not that I think it would make a difference, but I sent them two emails trying to be as helpful as possible and they just repeated "will provide you with a solution asap" :/

echdareez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
gamesquest1 and the others : also tried the same as suzumizu : took another 3DS (v 4.2) and tried applying the update - same result (in my case 00000012). So it can be confirmed that it's cart-related.

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, i dont mind getting another gateway card(actually i kinda do), but the real problem is shipping time---.---.
I dont even trust the resellers xD, they just used google translation or something for the netherland reseller.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well, i dont mind getting another gateway card(actually i kinda do), but the real problem is shipping time---.---.
I dont even trust the resellers xD, they just used google translation or something for the netherland reseller.
Just wait a week or so, see if they issue a fix for this error

AdamToTheApple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just RMAed my card and got a new one. My reseller was more then understanding. I think its a hardware issue with the card that cannot be easily fixed. I didn't feel like waiting for a possible solution. I can say my 2nd replacement card updated no problem.

Cruise252

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This just cant be the only option.. getting a new gateway card is just silly..
I am hoping the problem will be identified and fixed soon.

RMA'ing is just not an option.

Cruise252

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Live in Belgium so had to order it in Holland last year (were no BE sellers yet).
I asked them for an RMA but they simply refused so it is no option ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed for a macgyver solution :D

tyons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
important: new reply from gateway:

NrEOkgy.png

wZmeC9b.png

I didn't even read it yet, putting it here was the first thing I did >_>

Reactions: GeneralSmiley

TuckerTheWheelman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to post that too, but I was at work lol, any idea how to open the gateway? I'm bad at mechanical sides of this...

jk i peeled the sticker off lol

suzumizu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Got that one, but I'm not exactly sure what to do, could you guys post pictures on how you 'fixed it' with tape? That would be helpfull.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over