Hacking Poll about error 00000019 and RealNand's FW version

If you are getting error 00000019, what firmware version do you have in RealNand?

• Version 4.1

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Another version

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

GeneralSmiley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried the tape, no joy. As far as I can tell the solder looks fine as well or at least it looks like all the other pins. Also, be careful with the tape cause if you use too much its a bugger to get the thing out the slot again!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Teensy.co.UK have kindly offered some faulty cards for me to take a look at, not sure what faults they will have but I will take a look if any have the 0000019 fault and see if there is any way to get past it :)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Teensy.co.UK have kindly offered some faulty cards for me to take a look at, not sure what faults they will have but I will take a look if any have the 0000019 fault and see if there is any way to get past it :)
You can see you've got a solid reputation now, if a reseller asks you to check some stuff for them. Good luck with your findings. Everyone should be able to enjoy the new Omega 2.1 firmware.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
You can see you've got a solid reputation now, if a reseller asks you to check some stuff for them. Good luck with your findings. Everyone should be able to enjoy the new Omega 2.1 firmware.
Well tbh I did ask them if they had any faulty returns to look at, but they did say they had seen the stuff I was doing and wouldn't mind sending a few to have a look at.

Figured it would be good to try figure out what the faults where exactly I.e poor solder joint or something, figured it would be good for users who went with unofficial reseller and can't get a replacement

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well tbh I did ask them if they had any faulty returns to look at, but they did say they had seen the stuff I was doing and wouldn't mind sending a few to have a look at.

Figured it would be good to try figure out what the faults where exactly I.e poor solder joint or something, figured it would be good for users who went with unofficial reseller and can't get a replacement

I highly doubt it has something to do with poor solder joints, but good luck, ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\