• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

For whom will/would you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already engaged that portion of my original post with you ad nauseam that you chose to respond to. Even though you could not keep it straight.

Any one of you 3 or 4 seem to jump at the chance to comment on something you think you can spin towards making sense.

On Friday Joe Biden said: Voters don't deserve to know when pressed by DiMattei who said Well sir don't the voters deserve to know?

How would you feel if Trump responded with the same under the same circumstances? The lack of a response seems hypocritical.

I think this is similar to the "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" comment he made previously.

It will again push more people on the fence towards Trump.
I'd like to narrow down your position on court packing before addressing Joe Biden's views.

Do you agree court packing is no different than, for example, changing the rules about when the Senate takes up nominations to the Supreme Court? If yes, cool. If not, on what basis?

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to narrow down your position on court packing before addressing Joe Biden's views.

Do you agree court packing is no different than, for example, changing the rules about when the Senate takes up nominations to the Supreme Court? If yes, cool. If not, on what basis?

I am not going to help you mentally masturbate any longer. I am not here for your amusement/pleasure. You are something else.

Hope you are more considerate to others in real life.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not going to help you mentally masturbate any longer. I am not here for your amusement/pleasure. You are something else.

Hope you are more considerate to others in real life.
I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. That's your prerogative. I was just trying to get an answer to a question that I don't think you ever answered. You said you don't like the idea of court packing, but you never said why, and you also never said if you liked what the Republicans have done with the Supreme Court.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Florida concern any Republicans here?

- Trump currently trails Biden by 4.5 points in Florida.
- Biden is outspending Trump there in ad purchases, $70M to $42.5M.
- Trump has no realistic path to the White House without Florida.

It's not as if the Trump campaign doesn't take Florida seriously, as they're spending more there than anywhere else. Yet, they're still being outspent by the Democrats by 64%. With only three weeks left to go, it's hard to see how spending significantly less is going to move the needle.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Florida concern any Republicans here?

- Trump currently trails Biden by 4.5 points in Florida.
- Biden is outspending Trump there in ad purchases, $70M to $42.5M.
- Trump has no realistic path to the White House without Florida.

It's not as if the Trump campaign doesn't take Florida seriously, as they're spending more there than anywhere else. Yet, they're still being outspent by the Democrats by 64%. With only three weeks left to go, it's hard to see how spending significantly less is going to move the needle.
It was the same story in 2016, they dont follow public polling, they have their own private internal polling that they make decisions on what and where to spend money.
mtLYN6H.png

Last edited by Joe88,

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was the same story in 2016, they dont follow public polling, they have their own private internal polling that they make decisions on what and where to spend money.
mtLYN6H.png
In 2016, Trump wasn't down 10.4 points overall (per fivethirtyeight), nor was he down 4.5 points in Florida. In the final polling he only trailed Hillary 3.6% overall and 0.7% in Florida.

No amount of internal polling is going to fix that large of a deficit. Spending more in Florida might help, though.

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Trump will take Florida in the end.

Things like this don't help Biden in Florida.

https://www.oann.com/president-trump-receives-endorsement-from-fla-police-chiefs-association/

President Trump receives endorsement from Fla. Police Chiefs Association

The Florida Police Chiefs Association offered its first ever presidential endorsement to President Trump this week.

It's not reported on by much of liberal media, but local media in Florida have been reporting it.

And we now have Biden helping increase those odds.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Trump will take Florida in the end.

Things like this don't help Biden in Florida.

https://www.oann.com/president-trump-receives-endorsement-from-fla-police-chiefs-association/

President Trump receives endorsement from Fla. Police Chiefs Association

The Florida Police Chiefs Association offered its first ever presidential endorsement to President Trump this week.

It's not reported on by much of liberal media, but local media in Florida have been reporting it.

And we now have Biden helping increase those odds.
Trump's been campaigning as the law and order candidate for months. We all know this because Trump's told us so. So how do you explain how Florida, which was once a close race back in March, is now heavily favoring Biden? How does such a thing happen to the law and order candidate? Perhaps there's another issue people are worried about in 2020? Any idea what this mysterious issue could be, crimp?

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump's been campaigning as the law and order candidate for months. We all know this because Trump's told us so. So how do you explain how Florida, which was once a close race back in March, is now heavily favoring Biden? How does such a thing happen to the law and order candidate? Perhaps there's another issue people are worried about in 2020? Any idea what this mysterious issue could be, crimp?

Liberal media does not report on these types of things because it goes against their desires.

I don't think it is that close in Florida.

Or PA for that matter. The governor of PA is helping that too. Their unemployment is higher than the national average. The governor there is doing things like trying to hold back money to cities for not following his Covid-19 restrictions. Democrats are tired of it. I would bet in PA you will have people that are democrats for life voting for Trump this year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...st-latinos-trump-caravan-south-florida-video/

Miami PD Estimates More Than 30,000 Cars Participated in Anti-Communist, Latinos For Trump Caravan in South Florida

They did the same thing for Biden and only a few dozen cars participated.

I know you think that the polls are right, but I don't think they are and we will soon see.

Cachuchin1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Liberal media does not report on these types of things because it goes against their desires.

Or PA for that matter. The governor of PA is helping that too. Their unemployment is higher than the national average. The governor there is doing things like trying to hold back money to cities for not following his Covid-19 restrictions. Democrats are tired of it. I would bet in PA you will have people that are democrats for life voting for Trump this year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...st-latinos-trump-caravan-south-florida-video/

Miami PD Estimates More Than 30,000 Cars Participated in Anti-Communist, Latinos For Trump Caravan in South Florida

I know you think that the polls are right, but I don't think they are and we will soon see.

I don't think amount of cars is also a good way to measure how many people will vote for him. not representative at least.

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think amount of cars is also a good way to measure how many people will vote for him. not representative at least.

Not saying it is, just indicates enthusiasm. Trump seems to have it, even with those that have been constantly told he is a racist. Which is considerably higher across the US for Trump which seems to be constant.

Another indicator I believe which is correlated in PA from articles I have read is first time gun registrations. I think enough democrats in PA have had it with their governor. And will be voting republican this year.

First time gun registrations have been up across the board in many states the last several months. I don't think any of these things on their own is a guarantee, they are just indicators. That are not based on asking people questions. (polls)

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The essence of leftism (and this thread) in general is soy men, women, lesbians, and transgenders pretending they can tell actual men what to think and how to act. Never in the history of humans in the last 50,000 years has this been an actual thing, and it's not going to be a thing anytime in the future.

You see, the human species are not spiders and humans utilize this thing called patriarchy. They do not use soytriarchy, matriarchy, lesbianarchy, or transgenderarchy. It's like when Frank tried to kill Tony Montana and tried to blame it on the Diaz brothers. He told Frank: You don't give the orders, Frank. The only thing that gives orders in this world is balls.

None of these anti-white racist and misandrist groups even know they're being propped up solely as useful idiots to try and destabilize and destroy western civilizations. It's much more difficult for the international, globalist, usury bankers and corporations to exploit and enslave a strong nation than a weak soytriarchy.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The essence of leftism (and this thread) in general is soy men, women, lesbians, and transgenders pretending they can tell actual men what to think and how to act. Never in the history of humans in the last 50,000 years has this been an actual thing, and it's not going to be a thing anytime in the future.

You see, the human species are not spiders and humans utilize this thing called patriarchy. They do not use soytriarchy, matriarchy, lesbianarchy, or transgenderarchy. It's like when Frank tried to kill Tony Montana and tried to blame it on the Diaz brothers. He told Frank: You don't give the orders, Frank. The only thing that gives orders in this world is balls.

None of these anti-white racist and misandrist groups even know they're being propped up solely as useful idiots to try and destabilize and destroy western civilizations. It's much more difficult for the international, globalist, usury bankers and corporations to exploit and enslave a strong nation than a weak soytriarchy.
You left out homoarchy on your offensive list.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How upsetting is it to know your life is a lie and it's just international usury bankers trying to prop you up to destroy western civilization on purpose because it's far easier for them to steal and enslave people that way?

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Foxnews.com has purposely ignored the 2020 economic forecasts from Moody's, Goldman Sachs, and Oxford Economics because they all predict Biden's economy would create more jobs with a higher GDP. Fox doesn't want potential Trump voters having access to this information, so they filter it out. They're doing exactly what you're accusing the left of doing. Where's the outrage?

Take Moody's for example. Back in 2016, their forecast favored Hillary's economy over Trump's. MSM reported it; Fox News did not. Ditto for 2020. However, if Moody's says something positive about Trump, Fox News is all over it like white-on-rice:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/moodys-election-model-trump-wins-2020

You're OK with this? Even though this Moody's 2019 outlook was poor for Democrats, CNN.com still ran the story on their front page:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...ediction-election-trump-landslide-qmb-vpx.cnn
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/17/politics/trump-moodys-analytics-2020-election-model/index.html

Also, that article you linked was published by an unreliable right-wing extremist website. You keep reminding us about your issues regarding MSM bias, yet you willingly trawl the armpit of the internet for your news?

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The scene outside the United Auto Workers Local 15 union hall in Toledo, OH as Joe Biden’s motorcade arrives.

Looks like all Trump supporters.

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxnews.com has purposely ignored the 2020 economic forecasts from Moody's, Goldman Sachs, and Oxford Economics because they all predict Biden's economy would create more jobs with a higher GDP. Fox doesn't want potential Trump voters having access to this information, so they filter it out. They're doing exactly what you're accusing the left of doing. Where's the outrage?

Take Moody's for example. Back in 2016, their forecast favored Hillary's economy over Trump's. MSM reported it; Fox News did not. Ditto for 2020. However, if Moody's says something positive about Trump, Fox News is all over it like white-on-rice:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/moodys-election-model-trump-wins-2020

You're OK with this? Even though this Moody's 2019 outlook was poor for Democrats, CNN.com still ran the story on their front page:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...ediction-election-trump-landslide-qmb-vpx.cnn
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/17/politics/trump-moodys-analytics-2020-election-model/index.html

Also, that article you linked was published by an unreliable right-wing extremist website. You keep reminding us about your issues regarding MSM bias, yet you willingly trawl the armpit of the internet for your news?

Enthusiasm for Biden is almost non-existent. You can see the videos for the anti-communist Latinos for Trump caravan that occurred.

Can't say the same for Biden.

And as for news organizations and their bias, LOL.

Just today CNN skipped much live footage of the ACB hearing, can't have the people seeing anything they don't have the chance to cut out anything they don't want people to see.

If you are trying to argue CNN is more objective overall than Fox. Too funny.

Did CNN report on how Biden said that voters don't deserve to know his stance on court packing? Can't seem to find that.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country

Oh god the fragile masculinity, oh my fucking god.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo